Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Yours is the only post i've seen where 12 months Apollo has been mentioned on a Viark, all others i've seen have said 6 months.

I purchased mine from Germany
Purchased from Spain but i doubt that should make a difference.

I'll take another look this evening to see if i have it wrong.

Ok just ordered if anyone wouldnt mind telling what i do when i receive box as in firmware and where i get it please
You could just hook the box up to your router and download 1.06 on the box and flash it. Its under net and games PT/ updates something like that if not here it is flash it via usb and scan.

I prefer to flash via USB

Send the firmware PT.bin to a USB stick
Insert USB IN Front or back USB Slot
On the box Select USB AND SELECT pt firmware and click ok select YES To upgrade Firmware
Let the box get to 100% and wait for the box to reboot
When it has finished booting Menu > Information and OK

Attachments

• PT VIARK SAT 4K 1.06.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Thanks all. Last question I think I saw something about if you have sky q sky fish it wouldn’t. I never had sky Q just the old sky+ HD dish and lnb. Would this be ok for 28e?

Thanks all. Last question I think I saw something about if you have sky q sky fish it wouldn’t. I never had sky Q just the old sky+ HD dish and lnb. Would this be ok for 28e?
As per @prhotosho reply dish and lnb will be fine but big gamble if all your eggs are in one basket as 28e could go dark at anytime, mind you it’s been on the cards to go dark for over 6 months now and still going strong.

As per @prhotosho reply dish and lnb will be fine but big gamble if all your eggs are in one basket as 28e could go dark at anytime, mind you it’s been on the cards to go dark for over 6 months now and still going strong.
Yeah I guess so, but that’s always the gamble isn’t it!
Plus I understand it can be used for
IPTV so can just whack that on there if it does

It just how they are mate, not sure why the blind scan misses TP's very noticeable on 28e.

You could try a network scan im not sure it would be any better.

Had BBC Satback working last night on 27.5w on my Sat 4K. With it being BISS I notice it obviously installs the keys directly onto the box as it still works with the WiFi disconnected.

If anyone can get this working on e2 I'd be interested in hearing from them.

Had BBC Satback working last night on 27.5w on my Sat 4K. With it being BISS I notice it obviously installs the keys directly onto the box as it still works with the WiFi disconnected.

If anyone can get this working on e2 I'd be interested in hearing from them.
The satback channels have been working for years on E2 with oscam.

Back