Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Its 2019 since I got my starsat 2000hd so have forgotten how to use it for IPTV. I cant find how to renew sstv so looking at any iptv but how do I put an M3U file on box?

As clear as mud but thanks all the same. I never bothered with IPTV and as it came with box I used it occasionally. Now it has ceased I miss it. I have managed by trial and error to play an M3U file on eniGma2 box but it was made easy with PURE2 image. I want to use the starsat for iptv and the rest. Solo2 is for SWMBO.

I tried adding iptv to box using xtream but get unable to connect to sever.

Its 2019 since I got my starsat 2000hd so have forgotten how to use it for IPTV. I cant find how to renew sstv so looking at any iptv but how do I put an M3U file on box?
Create a Folder & name it iptv
Put your m3u file inside the folder.
Transfer the folder to a usb stick and put it in the box.
Goto Menu - Network - Network Apps - Net Link - then press OK on the file.
(Latest firmware for Starsat Hyper is "SR-2000HD HYPER V2.65")

1.jpg

Just tried this Turkish m3u file & it works

Attachments

• iptv.zip
    671 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:
Create a Folder & name it iptv
Put your m3u file inside.
Transfer the folder to a usb stick and put it in the box.
Goto Menu - Network - Network Apps - Net Link & then press OK on the file.

Just tried this Turkish m3u file & it works
Posts like this members who use these boxes should create a folder and add the info and save it when problems crop up. Good info mike (y)

Thanks for great help but bear with me!! I did as instructed and as my box is the starsat 2000hd is does not show network apps so I went menu then along bottom to you tube and that shows network application, i press that and get a screen with appoll5, sstv+ etc and net link, I clicked on that and then OK and get...." invalid server host" I am only using a trial from ligeria!! and have it working on another box so that may explain error. I am beginning to realise why this box was so simple!! I have to go out for a bit. I have contacted provider as it was working well but no reply yet.

Thanks for great help but bear with me!! I did as instructed and as my box is the starsat 2000hd is does not show network apps so I went menu then along bottom to you tube and that shows network application, i press that and get a screen with appoll5, sstv+ etc and net link, I clicked on that and then OK and get...." invalid server host" I am only using a trial from ligeria!! and have it working on another box so that may explain error. I am beginning to realise why this box was so simple!! I have to go out for a bit. I have contacted provider as it was working well but no reply yet.
I see by your earlier posts that you have a "Starsat 2000hd T13 Extreme", the instructions I posted are for a Starsat 2000hd "Hyper"
I've been looking at some videos on youtube, most use the XTREAM app for iptv but this VIDEO shows how to load a file from the usb & use the "Net Link" app. (4:42 mins into the video)

I tried again with a working m3u and it wont work with my starsat, it comes up with "invalid server login" I am giving up. I'll use another box for iptv and keep the starsat for forever!! When I load from USB and then go to netlink I get a blank screen but when I press edit I get a url etc and when I try loading file it says full!!

I tried again with a working m3u and it wont work with my starsat, it comes up with "invalid server login" I am giving up. I'll use another box for iptv and keep the starsat for forever!! When I load from USB and then go to netlink I get a blank screen but when I press edit I get a url etc and when I try loading file it says full!!
Is the m3u the right format I don’t know about viral boxes so maybe a wild guess

Back