Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Hello guys, i need to know how can i install iptv on the viark reciever, do i need an usb and m3u file to do so? any help would be much appreciated

Stalker-Mac address and extreme Url user and password on the 4k.

Never used either but the options are there

Last edited:
this is the version and everything, we've tried stalker and x-stream url without success, i've also tried using usb but it doesn't have the mylink application installedWhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 17.49.54.jpeg

this is the version and everything, we've tried stalker and x-stream url without success, i've also tried using usb but it doesn't have the mylink application installedView attachment 80038
The below is translated from a Spanish board and seem to suggest you can use m3u on the Viark Sat ive not had that box so can not confirm. 2 methods for you to try.

MENU -> CONFIGURATION-> And in loading .M3U file mode, I have set it to AUTO.
We have a file of IPTV addresses with .m3u format, Well, we are going to put it in our VIARK with a pendrive, the first thing we have to do is copy that file in our pendrive and connect it to the receiver's USB... we create a folder with it name IPTV, on our flash drive, and we start, we go to MENU and select Net & Games and we give OK. select USB and click OK. We look for our file and select it and click on the red button, tools, and now we are going to copy A …… ok and IPTV. If everything has gone well, we go to NETWORK APPLICATIONS -> LINK and we will see our list. We press OK on the list and we already see all the addresses, we choose the one we want to see and if it is active then we will see it. With this manual, I managed to see them, the list has to be active of course, and you need a good adsl,

Menu-Network Applications-IPTV-LIST-OK. Now we go with the command to the left until we reach the end
. The Mylink option appears. We give OK and then the red button. It will directly look for the m3u in the pen folder where we had previously located it, we load it and we can remove the pen. From there, every time we enter Menu-Network Applications-IPTV, the Viark one will appear by default, but if we give Mylink again, the one we just installed will appear. In addition to the style of selecting by content folders.

i have followed the same tutorial but get stuck on this part " we go to NETWORK APPLICATIONS -> LINK and we will see our list " since i cant see the " link " thing nor the mylink application

Hello.
I have installed the IPTV as described via mobile apk and mobile sharing. It also transfers the IPTV list to my receiver. Unfortunately, it always goes only one day, despite VIP access. The next day is then always again an expired date. Why is this so?
I have a Viark Sat and the service is still valid until December

Hello.
I have installed the IPTV as described via mobile apk and mobile sharing. It also transfers the IPTV list to my receiver. Unfortunately, it always goes only one day, despite VIP access. The next day is then always again an expired date. Why is this so?
I have a Viark Sat and the service is still valid until December
Im not 100% sure that the extended IPTV period was applicable to the Sat could be wrong i thought it was just the 4k boxes.

OK, too bad. Then why is it always one day? One day it says service ok and everything works and the next day it is suddenly 2 years out of date? Can anyone else confirm this?

OK, too bad. Then why is it always one day? One day it says service ok and everything works and the next day it is suddenly 2 years out of date? Can anyone else confirm this?
What date did you purchase/activate it ?

Are you on the latest firmware ?

All i can suggest is factory reset, reinstall 2.14 then factory reset again. Load up your channel list and try the IPTV extension again.

As i said earlier though i thought the extension was for the 4k model only.

Back