Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Ive watched most of my football needs on 42e so far this season a lot more stable than 28e. Supersport also great.

Was the box new in January if so it should open S Sport on 42e

Is your starsat saying its connected and do you open anything say on 19e or 13e ?

Yeah it opens stuff on 19 and 13,it arrived new in January, ssport didn't scan so doing a blind scan but it takes ages..

Yep let us know if it clears when you have scanned it in.

Check your serial number too if it start below 15 its on a different server to the Viarks.

Yep let us know if it clears when you have scanned it in.

Check your serial number too if it start below 15 its on a different server to the Viarks.
My serial no starts with 18 so that should be ok, is s sports a feed as even with a blind scan it doesn't pull it in.

I'm after updating my viark 4I sat to 1.07 bin now all channels are white included ones that are clearing?

Yes I've just updated my Viark 4k to 1.07 and after channels not going yellow, and the only channels clearing are Sky News HD and the RTE channels.

Yes I've just updated my Viark 4k to 1.07 and after channels not going yellow, and the only channels clearing are Sky News HD and the RTE channels.
The main channels are not clearing mate. I suspect they will be back but no one can say when.

Motorise your dish and get the best from it.

Back