Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Very quiet on these viarks think its the end of these
Been working great for me since I bought it. No regrets at all here. I think in the 5 or 6 games I've watched, it's glitched maybe 3 times in total?

In case anyone wants a tip for watching Champions League games - Download LiveScore app from App Store/Play store & open up using an Irish VPN. All Champions League games live for next 3 years, free of charge. Can even cast to TV if needed. (They just signed a new TV deal with UCL).

I find my Viark Sat 4K glitches a lot less on all Euro sats than my e2 box.

I assume this is because my Viark has a direct link to the original server as opposed to an e2 line that's routed through all kinds of resellers.

So in the past where I'd always look to find the best possible server line for my e2 box, which might've resulted in paying for slightly more for a line. Now I'll just get the cheapest decent one instead.

My e2 will still be used as my main receiver, for channel surfing etc but once I've found a channel I wish to watch I'll change input to my Viark box for better stability.

I also think the 28e channels will be back. It's happened every time previously.

What makes u think it be back
Gut feeling nothing much has changed on the encryption side.

I find my Viark Sat 4K glitches a lot less on all Euro sats than my e2 box.

I assume this is because my Viark has a direct link to the original server as opposed to an e2 line that's routed through all kinds of resellers.

So in the past where I'd always look to find the best possible server line for my e2 box, which might've resulted in paying for slightly more for a line. Now I'll just get the cheapest decent one instead.

My e2 will still be used as my main receiver, for channel surfing etc but once I've found a channel I wish to watch I'll change input to my Viark box for better stability.

I also think the 28e channels will be back. It's happened every time previously.
Ive found the same regarding Viark versus Euro lines.

I guess if you were connected directly ie hop1 and geniune local cards the way card sharing was always ment to be they would be the same but with euro lines most providers will be a minimum of hop2 with longer ecm times and more glitching.

Seems to be a lot more epl games on digitalb supersports 16e this week-end not sure if this is just a one-off.....or its going to be a regular thing.....sly may be back who knows....but for any-one with only 28.2 you could get 19.2 13 and 16 on one dish with feed-arm and slimline lnbs for not much out lay(and a good sat installer) forever clears loads of chs on these 3 sats......or push the boat out a little bit... and get a motor... its worth it..
From personal experience you'd need a big dish to get 16 between 13 and 19 ,

3 bullet nose LNB's and a bracket to mount them all is just as expensive as a motor. @steptoe is right minimum of 80cm better with 100cm to get those sats stable with a multi LNB setup.

You could however motorise an existing zone 2 sky dish and get a lot more than 13,16 and 19.

I've been looking at this article
How to Install a Motorised Satellite TV System - 020 3507 0128 - Satellite TV Shop UK
It says I should 1st point the dish at thor 1 and says to use a satalite meter to do this. Is the satellite meter required or can you do it accurately without one. Thanks
Do you have an old enigma2 box ?

If you do you can use the app satcatcher or signal meter on your phone to view the signal strength your e2 box is receiving. Youll need your wifi signal to reach the dish site to do this though.

Not that it matters at this point, but looks like ICAM is being tested again on the same transponder as before, so Docs HD, Utsav Gold HD and a few of the Ultra HD channels are now using ICAM again.

Back