Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Announcement a bit premature as they aren’t all open yet and when you take into account all the double channels on the list it’s about 55 channels still a good result though (y)

Do we think this will be solely locked to viarks or does it have the capability to be extended to enigma2.

I've taken the plunge and upgraded to SP2 and Sky DE is working fine once again.

As expected, much of Sky UK has also gone yellow but remains scrambled (hopefully only for now). Exceptions found so far have been Channel 4 HD $ and three versions of STV HD $ - now all opening.

Last time, it was mostly HD only on 28.2e via this server. I don't know whether my SD channels still not being illuminated is a sign but I'm more than aware things could easily change, and I'd still be happy enough should it be the case again.

Assuming all the 28.2e ones currently lit up are going to work then there'll only be a few HD channels from the regular Sky UK tiers missing, and they may be added shortly.

Comprehensive list of all Sky UK - 28.2e channels currently illuminated yellow on my Viark Sat 4K following SP2 upgrade:

alibi HD
Boomerang HD
Cartoon Net HD
Channel 4 HD
Crime+Inv HD
Dave HD
Discovery HD
E! HD
E4 HD
Eurosport 1 HD
Eurosport 2 HD
Film4 HD
GOLD HD
H1Test
More4 HD
Nat Geo HD
NatGeoWild HD
NickelodeonHD
Sky Action HD
Sky Arts HD
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky Comedy HD
Sky Comedy HD
Sky Crime HD
Sky Family HD
Sky Greats HD
Sky HistoryHD
Sky Hits HD
Sky Max HD
Sky Nature HD
Sky News HD
Sky News HD
Sky SciFi/HorHD
Sky Sci-Fi HD
Sky Thriller HD
Sky Witness HD
SkyAnimationHD
SkyBestOf22HD
SkyChristmasHD
SkyHistory2HD
SkyPremierHD
SkyShowcaseHD
SkyShowcaseHD
SkyShowcaseHD
SkySp ArenaHD
SkySp ArenaHD
SkySp F'ball HD
SkySp F'ball HD
SkySp F1 HD
SkySp F1 HD
SkySp Golf HD
SkySp Golf HD
SkySp Mix HD
SkySp Mix HD
SkySp News HD
SkySp News HD
SkySp News HD
SkySp News HD
SkySp NFL HD
SkySp NFL HD
SkySp PL HD
SkySp PL HD
SkySp Racing HD
SkySp Racing HD
SkySpCricket HD
SkySpCricket HD
SkySpMainEvHD
SkySpMainEvHD
SkySpMainEvHD
SONY MAX HD
SONY TV HD
STV HD
STV HD
STV HD
Utsav Plus HD
W HD
YESTERDAY HD

4 days after renewing my sat 4k with the SP2 code, im still having the same issues;

Sky DE channels working for about 5 secs before scrambling again, channel list not highlighted yellow either
Sky UK channels not highlighted and not working whatsoever
At a loss now as to what to do about it
IPTV working fine though

4 days after renewing my sat 4k with the SP2 code, im still having the same issues;

Sky DE channels working for about 5 secs before scrambling again, channel list not highlighted yellow either
Sky UK channels not highlighted and not working whatsoever
Those tell me the SP2 code has not been applied correctly. Or firmware is not the latest as smithysmudge says

Check on the Information page

Those tell me the SP2 code has not been applied correctly. Or firmware is not the latest as smithysmudge says

Check on the Information page
The software says 1.14, I uploaded this to the box the day it was released on here. Expiration date still says July 2025 but on the recharge forever site, it says July 2026

I will reupload the latest firmware to see if that makes a difference

Also, it was the vendor who uploaded the code to my box, I went to do it myself but it had already been done by them

The software says 1.14, I uploaded this to the box the day it was released on here. Expiration date still says July 2025 but on the recharge forever site, it says July 2026

I will reupload the latest firmware to see if that makes a difference

Also, it was the vendor who uploaded the code to my box, I went to do it myself but it had already been done by them
Something has gone wrong speak to the vendor your box should state july 2026

Back