Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Could someone point me in the direction of the latest euro sats channel list for the Viark4k? also can the viark4k be used in other locations?

Could someone point me in the direction of the latest euro sats channel list for the Viark4k? also can the viark4k be used in other locations?
You should have no problems taking your box away anywhere other than maybe if you take if out of europe. You may have to rescan ect though.

Evening all. Has anyone experienced WiFi issues on Viark sat 4k where it disconnects after being in standby? Happening every time now.

Evening all. Has anyone experienced WiFi issues on Viark sat 4k where it disconnects after being in standby? Happening every time now.
I think some have said renaming their WiFi networki has helped. You could connect via lan and then try WiFi again or reflash the box again after backing up your channel list.

Last edited:
I think some have said renaming their WiFi networki has helped. You could connect via lan and then try WiFi again or reflash the box again after backing up your channel list.
Thanks for info. I checked my settings and realised I’d changed it to low power standby. Switched this back to off and looks to have rectified WiFi issues. Just incase someone suffers same issues in future.

Back