Vidio Indonesia

Got vidio setup on my sony android tv and it works mint with surfshark.

Is anyone running it with controld only as it took my payment that way but to stream using it is terrible? Maybe something i'm doing wrong?

Is anyone running it with controld only as it took my payment that way but to stream using it is terrible? Maybe something i'm doing wrong?
Ironsocket is what I use on my android TV with vidio flawless and easy to install

streams are adaptive, so it is user end issue usually, try a lower quality stream, reboot router, force close and apps etc

Cool. I might have to try that. Do you know if it works across most streaming services?

I can usually spot the difference between 720p and 1080p as well was 25/30 and 50/60 with the naked eye. Sometimes if I’m tired I struggle a bit more, and I have some services where I am less sure, so it would be nice to check

Trying to install on my dad's fire TV. Struggling to find a working APK anywhere. Can anyone help please?
The apk's that work on the fire stick are versions that start with 1.
Im using version 1.4.0 which is an old version. The latest is 1.45.5 but I found that it buffered after about 30 seconds.
I got it on aptoidetv.

Apk pure were I got mine it's version 1.74.0 it will say there update available but just ignore that works great using ironsocket

Back