Vm 200mb/s problems

rapture_ni

A friend and myself use subs from the same provider i currently use tlk tk and comes in around 36mb/s.. my friend was using slybb that came in at around 60+mb/s download had slyshield off etc.. both use zgemma h2s set up the same way using same os and build. he had nothing but issues with his service skipping and frozen images with his box where mine is fine it does happen the odd time but not enough to bother me.

He has now switched to VM 200mbps says its a little bit better but still having alot more issues than i would and hes turned off ip flooding the lot..

Can a higher download speed leave your worse off?...most normal folk i know use it are between the 25mb/s - 40mb/s and have no bother.

I have a feeling hes making it out to be worse than it is in all honesty but all i get is moaning as i put him onto it.. so kust womdering if anyone else has been having issues woth super fast vm bb

think he wants a perfect signal 100% zero skips ever service...4k 3pm kickoffs 5x 4k recordings at once whilst streaming in 4k access to all ppv a magnitude of perfect vod for less than a tenner a month.. not to much to ask :xd: :dying: :dead:

Are they defiantly the same provider? Did you buy the boxes with the account already set up or did you link the account yourself. Also are you using Wi-Fi or Ethernet?

Last edited:
Cheapest quickest easiest solution is to get some tests off here.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Bangord it cant be the sub though as i know several others using the same provider and its all spot on
He's checked his ISP blockers are off? Disabled tuners and cams if no longer used? Tried own router in modem mode? Changed box mount name?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

They are both from the same server as they have been added to the zgemmas using m3u files which both have the same server address

Try taking you box too his that way you can check and make sure it's tlnot the image on his box, how are you using the m3u file is it through the add-on or you running a script so it's in the boutigues

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back