VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who have chipped in trying to help. I have read through the thread and think I might know what to do to get my boxes up and running thanks to everyone who has chipped in.

However, I have been a mgcamd user and never used oscam so this is slightly new to me and will need a simple instruction on what to install please.

I have a couple of Edison enigma 2 boxes running openvix, and just updated to the latest versions of the software and don't know what plugin to download as I see different versions of oscam (latest, emu, etc).

If anyone running oscam on an enigma2 box (vu+, edison etc) running openvix or similar image can help with the exact plugins I need (config, emu, latest etc) that will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi
I have been advised by my sub provider that all changes have been made at their end and that I should change over to oscam
i have followed the guide in installing the ipk file for Oscam into the tmp folder and installed and this shows on the zgemma h2
however when I go to Webif it does not show
I switched the box off and restarted again to ensure it’s all loaded but nothing still shows up on Webif to change the details into Oscam reader files
any help please....thank you

OK mine is now working, open the oscam panel on your box, go to readers -> your line and check the following two boxes:

Drop CWs with wrong checksum:
Skip CWs checksum test:

and then save. I did this and now watching sky1 HD

View attachment 50055

http:://YOURBOXIPADDRESS:83

and then click on readers and 'edit' your line and then tick the two boxes mentioned above and save.

MGCamd has to have something changed server side, try restarting cam to see if your provider has fixed it.
THIS IS WHAT MY PROVIDER SENT ME Its vm, they have been making changes we dont know what's happen just yet, this is not a server issue this is beyond my control. and i have MGCAM CW LINE which is not working any fix for me please thanks

THIS IS WHAT MY PROVIDER SENT ME Its vm, they have been making changes we dont know what's happen just yet, this is not a server issue this is beyond my control. and i have MGCAM CW LINE which is not working any fix for me please thanks

thank you for the reply
my problem Is I can’t get to the Oscam menu in the Webif mode
I have installed the oscam ipk files in tmp via ftp and the installed on the receiver in it shows it’s running Oscam
but it showed up once as Oscam editor but now it does not show again even when I reloaded the ipk files again
it just keep disappearing

I am using a iPab openatv Image 6.1 on a zgemma h2

any help in getting me to the Oscam edit page in Webif would be great

thank you

thank you for the reply
my problem Is I can’t get to the Oscam menu in the Webif mode
I have installed the oscam ipk files in tmp via ftp and the installed on the receiver in it shows it’s running Oscam
but it showed up once as Oscam editor but now it does not show again even when I reloaded the ipk files again
it just keep disappearing

I am using a iPab openatv Image 6.1 on a zgemma h2

any help in getting me to the Oscam edit page in Webif would be great

thank you
I recommend you flash an up to date image on your box.
if you flash grog build freerange
All softcam options will be there ready to go

hi all, ive setup oscam emu on my box, logged onto my box and under device added server and port, ticked the 2 boxes, added username and password. saved then moved on to emulator. at this point I was unsure of what to do, I made sure the 2 boxes were ticked but not sure if anything else has to be added etc, could someone tell me what else needs doing on the emulator page?

Sorry if I have missed something from the thread. I have C lines from my provider which I use with Oscam. These lines are both sky and VM.

What are the correct settings to get VM to work again?

I have ticked the following under reader:

Skip CWs checksum test:

I have used Oscam latest and oscam emu

My box is 4k ARM Dinobot 4k+

Sky is working as per usual.

The provider is saying there are no problems

Sorry if I have missed something from the thread. I have C lines from my provider which I use with Oscam. These lines are both sky and VM.

What are the correct settings to get VM to work again?

I have ticked the following under reader:

Skip CWs checksum test:

I have used Oscam latest and oscam emu

My box is 4k ARM Dinobot 4k+

Sky is working as per usual.

The provider is saying there are no problems
You may have to ask him to change the vm line to newcamd before you enter it into oscam.server file

THIS WORKS ON CCCAM AND NLINE IF YOUR RELLERS IS ALSO SETUP TO WORK

Use openwebif

View attachment 50249
Select oscam webinterface
View attachment 50253
Go onto readers

View attachment 50255
Edit
View attachment 50251
Tick those 2 settings then press save
Check channels on box and they should clear, if not straight away then restart cam

Funny that - bought my line off youonly earlier this month - did everything in the pictures and still getting black screen and despite sending you an email about the issue I had no reply from you!

If you have it working why is it that the line you sold me isn’t working???

Does anybody get freezing on there chanels or should I not be,could you tell me the correct settings so I don't get freezes please.

Does anybody get freezing on there chanels or should I not be,could you tell me the correct settings so I don't get freezes please.
If your provider uses a cache server then it might take a bit of time for things to settle down and channels get back to normal

Back