VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

if you have oscam-emu installed then your oscam files go in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu folder on the box.
So if I download and install your build will OSCAM-EMU be installed? I thought I read in an ealier post that OSCAM is installed on your newest build.

Technical question - I read earlier on this topic that mgcamd 1.45c is in testing for arm.

Does anyone have a link to the source code (github/bitbucket etc) for mgcamd? If I have access to the mgcamd code I can recompile it for the 4k boxes that were working happily with mgcamd 1.38.

Hi
so a new day and a fresh start again with zgemma after the recent hit
anyway so I have now installed Grog freerange build on the zgemma star H2
before the hit I was using a cws running 1.38 and was running fine
my sub provider has changed over to Oscam and he has sent me a script with what I need to input
what I need is please for someone to run me what my next step are to get this running please
any guide or help appreciated
thank you

it was mgcamd 1.35 that was working with arm boxes before

Correction, 1.35. But the point still stands. If there's an updated repository for mgcamd code, I should be able to compile the latest version for ARM with minimum effort to make it work with 4k boxes.

If anyone knows of this repo and/or has the source code, get in touch via pm.

Hi
so a new day and a fresh start again with zgemma after the recent hit
anyway so I have now installed Grog freerange build on the zgemma star H2
before the hit I was using a cws running 1.38 and was running fine
my sub provider has changed over to Oscam and he has sent me a script with what I need to input
what I need is please for someone to run me what my next step are to get this running please
any guide or help appreciated
thank you

with grogbuild quite easy - just go to plugins menu and select the add a line plugin and enter the details - select oscam as the softcam and select replace and you will be all done

with grogbuild quite easy - just go to plugins menu and select the add a line plugin and enter the details - select oscam as the softcam and select replace and you will be all done
Hi
thanks for the reply, I have started the Oscam but I was given a script with files like a reader which I need to add to Oscam
I think reading from previous posts on here to drop checksum and so on
is that not the case
thanks

Hi
thanks for the reply, I have started the Oscam but I was given a script with files like a reader which I need to add to Oscam
I think reading from previous posts on here to drop checksum and so on
is that not the case
thanks
Paste the reader into oscam.server file
If using atv it's in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam emu folder
If using Vix it's in etc/tuxbox/config

if you load openwebif on the left in the extras section is there a link to oscam webinterface? if so click on it.
I got a mgcamd line changed to oscam, most channels working ok, a bit of freezing on some movie channels just, when i go into oscam webinterface, it asks me for a username and password, I was just wanting to see if the correct ticks were done, hoping someone knows why I am getting the username and password prompt.

New day new story my supplier given to me...initially told to switch to oscam but didn’t work then told me some server issue..yesterday saying its only work if u have mgcamd 1.45..i did setup mgcamd again but no luck today he is saying my box zgemma h2h doesn’t support new functionality:)....just wanted to ask ho do i check if i have mgcamd 1.45? I went to unistall this and where it says mgcamd 1.45 so its means i have mgcamd 1.45...any idea of box limitation or any other setting i missed? Please..thanks..using cws line saved in usr/keys folder..

Back up and running using oscam. But can't get bbc1 or bbc2 (both Scotland) to clear at all. STV is freezing now and again but the BBC Scotland channel is clearing fine.

what we need is some LEGEND to make a youtube vid or a tut

for this
ive tried to read all this thread but with the kids and wife bounding round the house cant concentrate

I got a mgcamd line changed to oscam, most channels working ok, a bit of freezing on some movie channels just, when i go into oscam webinterface, it asks me for a username and password, I was just wanting to see if the correct ticks were done, hoping someone knows why I am getting the username and password prompt.
have a look in your oscam.conf under [webif] httpuser,httppwd.

Back