VOD fast forward, pause, rewind

Hi all,

I have an issue with my box when trying to stream something from my suppliers VOD from my bouquets list (not like a live tv source but an actual video file) it won't let me pause, rewind or fast forward. Not sure if this is even possible? Is everyone in the same boat here?

Thanks

What device are you using? Not an enigma2 box by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need to install the xcplugin which treats VOD as a video file rather than a live stream

Last edited by a moderator:
All them plugins like xc and xtream are horrible looking tho. Is there no way to change the type of service it is on e channelizer so it knows it's not live tv

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't have thought so, that's what the box is supposed to do. I use OpenVix, maybe other images handle VOD differently?

I use openspa I can play my vod from boquets and pause rewind with no issues. (I use team editor to arrange my boquets)

If you have m3u, you can add it in to the media player on openatv I know it works there you can pause, eg. In there easy enough

Openvix openatv openspa like android and ios.
I use openspa my vod is in my boquets
I use extreme editor to send them there and arrange my channels like echanilizer but better (My opinion) as silver said there is other ways and his does work also.

Back