VPN on a Zgemma H9S

Hello
Glad it works they do reply quickly if you have any problems, a friend had the same issue within 10mins he was sorted
Hi,

Mine took longer, maybe because it was around 0100 BST , new login details arrived about 2 hours' later. (I'd turned off email by that time) and was available in the AM. It does appear to be a good service!

Yes send the script via putty
View attachment 55007
Hi

Kindly advise. When i clicked NO to resolv conf , it showing red X . But its showing green mark on the picture you posted. And you said we should click NO to resolv conf in settings. It is ok if it showing red X. Cos I'm getting slow network via my VPN. And it freezing the picture. Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Good evening guys.
Please i need help. I just updated my Zgamme H9 Twin box online . It asked me to restart which i did . It hasn't rebooted since then . Just on red .

Good evening guys.
Please i need help. I just updated my Zgamme H9 Twin box online . It asked me to restart which i did . It hasn't rebooted since then . Just on red .
I think you will need to reflash do a google search for zgemma h9 twin recovery once you are backup and running Make A Full Backup.

Good evening guys.
I would say this is also very likely that you need to do a reflash. Unfortunately on the odd occasion this can happen after doing a update, especially if it hasn't been updated for a while.

Back