VPN plugin on Zgemma

Download the e2speedtest from the downloadable plugins
makido with the vpn on i am only getting 7and a half mb and the channel goes off when i put vpn on but i know if i dont have vpn on that it will go off any way after 10 mins any ideas i have 50mb without vpn

the digibit is working as my ip changes i first press 4 to refresh ip an it gives my normal ip which when i do the speed test i get 50mb then i pick the server then press blue button to save and it restarts vpn and it turns green press 4 again to check ip and it has changed then i go to open vpn and thats green so it is working the problem is when its working and i do the speed test i only get 7.5mb and im not sure if this is enough mb as the channel freezes thanks for your help from gray

the digibit is working as my ip changes i first press 4 to refresh ip an it gives my normal ip which when i do the speed test i get 50mb then i pick the server then press blue button to save and it restarts vpn and it turns green press 4 again to check ip and it has changed then i go to open vpn and thats green so it is working the problem is when its working and i do the speed test i only get 7.5mb and im not sure if this is enough mb as the channel freezes thanks for your help from gray
They say a good 15mbps for iptv but without vpn you get 50mbps your results are strange mate ive just purchased a liberty shield vpn router for £13.99 and your on faster speed than me I get 40mbps from the router I've done tests without vpn on and with vpn on and the speeds I get with vpn on compared to yours are a lot higher have a look here http://www.techkings.org/posts/939199/

Have you tried different servers, starting with the uk. I think when I had digibit I found France the best to connect to.

If you want to PM me I will pass on my PIA details, so you can compare the speeds, and see which works best for you.
Or as @bazcfc1 try a vpn router

Have you tried different servers, starting with the uk. I think when I had digibit I found France the best to connect to.

If you want to PM me I will pass on my PIA details, so you can compare the speeds, and see which works best for you.
I've run some tests with different servers and posted them to my linerty shield thread

i would have to put pia on my box wouldnt i ive just been on to my supplier and on the server site (alt as it works) as put a Digibit VPN - DO NOT USE ANYMORE and my provider said would have to keep an eye on the site i got the match on last nite so will leave at the moment thanks for your generosity makido much appreciated thanks again

Hi want to add a vpn to my zgemma h2s using wooshbuild but when i go to download add vpn easily it wont install and gives me errors anyone know how to fix this?

cheers Paul

you cant it is not updated any more you have to flash open atv 6.2 or 6.3 then when it gets to hdmi stage stop there and carry on from section 1 in the infinity link i sent you

you cant it is not updated any more you have to flash open atv 6.2 or 6.3 then when it gets to hdmi stage stop there and carry on from section 1 in the infinity link i sent you
All sorted and running now which is the best vpn to use? Digibit any good seen as its ment for wooshbuild

not clued up on that at the moment i use digibit but your better asking makido she will tell you more than i can a lot more glad to hear your up and running wooshman and the guys done a great job with infinity

not clued up on that at the moment i use digibit but your better asking makido she will tell you more than i can a lot more glad to hear your up and running wooshman and the guys done a great job with infinity
Weird this got it running on my box no vpn my movies sports working but did my mothers box hers qont head scratching lol

you on iptv if so you will find that some times not blocked and other times isp who your with will block them usually on a saturday when the matches are on thats the reason i couldnt advise you about digibit because my supplier as been ok yesterday and today but they wernt last week but i didnt know how to use the digibit proper but now i do so when i get blocked again if my digibit is ok i will get back to you i have iptv on my h2h and also vm so i was ok today

All sorted and running now which is the best vpn to use? Digibit any good seen as its ment for wooshbuild
Not sure which is the best, they all do the same job.
If I was you I would start off with digibit as its only £2 a month and you can cancel that anytime. If that doesnt suit you move on to the next. I use PIA

Can anyone help using DigibitVPN. Says my vpn is running but does not change my IP address tried everything, I’m on wooshbuikd infinity so everything up to date.

Back