VPN Problems on VM super hub

londonfox

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
If you are having problems trying to set up a VPN and your internet service is VM this could be the problem why your vpn is not working, The super hub 3 and 6 can not use a VPN set up by yourself, You will need to phone VM and ask them to set it up for you ( Making sure you change the name of your box to anything but the real box name before calling them) If you are lucky and still have the old hub 2 use this insted of the hub 3 or 6 all your service will run the same it's just VM being the cun@s that they are, They give out the hub 3 and 6 to stop user's from adding a vpn,

If you do have a hub 2 here is how to get it to work with your VPN, And if anyone else knows how to set up a VPN with a hub 3 or 6 without phoning VM please let us all know,

If this is to setup on laptop etc then I have had no issues with VPN on my laptop or phone, I just couldn't get it working on enigma2 till I changed DNS

No Dasyers i did not see that post, It's for enigma2 boxes did what you talk about on your post work for the super hub 3 ?

No Dasyers i did not see that post, It's for enigma2 boxes did what you talk about on your post work for the super hub 3 ?

Yes on my Vu on VIx in adapter settings I changed DHPC to no then pressed blue to edit DNS and set to Google DNS. Ive heard users not being able to that on ATV as it just reverts to default if it does try editing the resolv.conf file

Back