VPN provider recommendations please

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Most suppliers are giving customers free VPNs now. One of mine gives me surf shark. They do charge a small fee for enigma 2

Harttt

Hey bro, I'm using the NordVPN premium right now. Didn't you mention you need a free VPN provider, or are you looking for premium VPN services?

channelking

TK Veteran
Ipvanish like a few other providers now have unlimited connections which is very good imo.

Some say its good and some have differing experiences with it.

But personally find it to be a very good vpn.

Willo3092

VIP Member
I paid about £17 I think for lifetime license for VPN secure, it's valid for another thirty years yet and covers about five or six devices, although it won't work on enigma2 boxes but fine on Android and laptops etc
Just noticed this. I bought the same deal and the customer service team will build you custom configs for E2 if you ask them.
I prefer PIA though as VPN Secure limits speed quite a bit.

pabloescaban

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Just noticed this. I bought the same deal and the customer service team will build you custom configs for E2 if you ask them.
I prefer PIA though as VPN Secure limits speed quite a bit.
Cheers, I did search their site for enigma2 configs but had no joy, I installed Nord on the H7 but will contact VPNS as Nord is only a cracked version and it tends to go off occasionally and I need a different login

Harttt

Hey bro, I'm using the NordVPN premium right now. Didn't you mention you need a free VPN provider, or are you looking for premium VPN services?