VPN provider recommendations please

Most suppliers are giving customers free VPNs now. One of mine gives me surf shark. They do charge a small fee for enigma 2

Ipvanish like a few other providers now have unlimited connections which is very good imo.

Some say its good and some have differing experiences with it.

But personally find it to be a very good vpn.

I paid about £17 I think for lifetime license for VPN secure, it's valid for another thirty years yet and covers about five or six devices, although it won't work on enigma2 boxes but fine on Android and laptops etc
Just noticed this. I bought the same deal and the customer service team will build you custom configs for E2 if you ask them.
I prefer PIA though as VPN Secure limits speed quite a bit.

Just noticed this. I bought the same deal and the customer service team will build you custom configs for E2 if you ask them.
I prefer PIA though as VPN Secure limits speed quite a bit.
Cheers, I did search their site for enigma2 configs but had no joy, I installed Nord on the H7 but will contact VPNS as Nord is only a cracked version and it tends to go off occasionally and I need a different login

nord one of the best providers availble in market :smiley:
i have subscription with them and my tv works fine during weekdays

PIA is pretty reliable , I have found and is dead easy to setup on Linux mint, as it has its own nice app.

Having all sorts of problems here. Total blackout right now (while CL is on) and last Saturday. By total blackout I mean no channels working at all, even with various VPN countries on. Working fine on Kodi though!

ISP is Plusnet, VPN is SurfShark. Any suggestions?

Having all sorts of problems here. Total blackout right now (while CL is on) and last Saturday. By total blackout I mean no channels working at all, even with various VPN countries on. Working fine on Kodi though!

ISP is Plusnet, VPN is SurfShark. Any suggestions?
if iptv some times you can be tied to one country I know with one of my subscription I can only use UK are you using your iptv on kodi or just an addon

Back