Available Vu+ Zero for sale

Great box just no longer need. Comes with box, remote and ir sensor attachment. Would like £50. This will include packaging. Also have usb tuner if interested. A8D57121-E994-4402-910C-A13F2BC0A16E.jpegDFB3F2CB-72BA-4A8F-9E09-0899A97E8E78.jpeg

Last edited:
just arrived,, cheers mate all looks ok just going to flash wooshbuild on it then start using it,is what is the USB tuner for does this take power from the Vu box via a USB cable then what ??? I'm stumped.

Oh sorry I wasn't sure if you wanted it. Yea just plug it in via usb cable and download the driver. It's listed on the plugins page as vu usb driver. Do you have a cable connection and line?

just using it for freeveiw for now as my sub is finished by 30/3 so i will sort it out then does it accept IPTV via Xtreme editor or anything

have a decent sub but I have a problem, mate I have tried to install wooshbuild 3 times and every time it gets as far as the splash screen then just goes and does it,s own thing, do you know if I can factory reset the zero as I'm at my wits end here it will not even reflash open atv as I have tried that alk it keeps saying is your receiver has a software problem, I'm lost have asked on the vu forum but there is no option for the zero so it,s in the solo bit hoping someone can help me out .

What I would suggest is try reflash to an older version of atv. It was working fine and is just getting the software on it. Keep me updated.

sorry, I should have said I tried 6.2 don't know anything about Grogbuild is it easy to install and does it do all woosh does including running IPTV services when needed, thanks for getting back to me so quickly, do you have a link for Grogs build and I will have a look at it.

You need open atv 6.3 for infinity and if you want grog free range build follow his guide and you will be stup in no time

thanks for all your replies the problem I have is the box will not flash/reflash any image it just keeps saying the image is already installed which it is but it does not install properly I;e I have no EPG it has some channels but not the ones I need and in a sky type of EPG which is also what I need but not these particular channels all I need is to get it back to factory settings

thanks for all your replies the problem I have is the box will not flash/reflash any image it just keeps saying the image is already installed which it is but it does not install properly I;e I have no EPG it has some channels but not the ones I need and in a sky type of EPG which is also what I need but not these particular channels all I need is to get it back to factory settings
You need to run abm and epg importer

Back