Wayne Rooney..slap on wrist or make an example

rapture_ni

What do you guys and gals think should happen to wayne rooney?

I live in the real world and realise literally fa will happen to him because of who he is.

But if the norm applied would you throw the book at him to set an example that the rich and famous dont get by ball's.?

You've gotta feel sorry for the poor lamb, it's not as if he was in a position to employ someone, a PA for example who could run him wherever he wanted to go at any time day or night, that would cost him a fortune - £60k a year!! who can afford that kind of money?

It is a joke like.. your 100% there, why would you bother driving anywhere if you were on the money he is?.. only things id be driving would be a titlist on world class golf course my pen15 into a top drawer bird(s) and maybe a bugatti on a top end race track

Coleen will be rubbing her hands together, I wonder what it will take to buy her off again this time around
It will be a lot more than his fine that's for sure :grin::grin::grin::grin:

had this convo last night in the pub, my b-i-l said, 'who's he gonna get to drive him around at night in Alderly Edge - the place is deserted.'

I replied that if he paid me 50-60k a year I'd camp on his lawn and run him anywhere he wanted 24/7 365 days a year

Throw the book at him and set an example. Just because someone has money and kicks a piece of leather for a living has nothing to do with drink driving.
No doubt he will get off on some BS technicality as he can throw more money than sense at lawyers.
Would they charge him with murder if he killed someone that night?
He should be made to speak to families who have lost loved ones through drink drivers instead of paying his way out of trouble.
Anyone seen a public apology?

He's not going to get off, nor will he get sent down.

It'll be the minimum 12 month ban and a fine in the region of £20k

Throw the book at him and set an example. Just because someone has money and kicks a piece of leather for a living has nothing to do with drink driving.
No doubt he will get off on some BS technicality as he can throw more money than sense at lawyers.
Would they charge him with murder if he killed someone that night?
He should be made to speak to families who have lost loved ones through drink drivers instead of paying his way out of trouble.
Anyone seen a public apology?

these people don't do public apologies.
An apology is an admission of guilt and he won't do that

The law should apply to celebrities as it does all of us dosnt make i difference what they do for a living but then again we do live in a political corrupt world so anything can happen not long ago a sky sports news presenter got done for dink driving going to pick her kids up

He'll pay for the rest of his life providing his missus finds her backbone, Ray Parlour knows all about that.

Let's face it, even if they banned him for 5 years it wouldn't bother him, he will just get a chauffeur, and a fine would be pointless too, I reckon they should give him 1000 hours unpaid work in a rehab centre for people who's lives have been ruined by drunk drivers

Let's face it, even if they banned him for 5 years it wouldn't bother him, he will just get a chauffeur, and a fine would be pointless too, I reckon they should give him 1000 hours unpaid work in a rehab centre for people who's lives have been ruined by drunk drivers
I agree with this

second this im sure paul merson when he got caught did community service as well

Back