We have been given the gift of time off - what are we all doing with it?...

Dont be put off by @bazcfc1 sense of humour he was injected as a child with a mild dose of ZHD wind up formula so if he dont wind at least one person up a day he gets the serious shakes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but yeah get making and post your pictures and we will give them a score out of 10 (y)

Post the picture of your snake and I don't mean your weaner the one you've made and painted out of toilet roll tubes
I must admit it's not my best work. You can tell the snake is made out of toilet rolls :unsure:, whereas the pictures I've posted already you wouldn't know. That's why the paint is important to this piece.

Post the picture of your snake and I don't mean your weaner the one you've made and painted out of toilet roll tubes
It will be dry soon. Its an Anaconda with a happy face. (y)

Dont be put off by @bazcfc1 sense of humour he was injected as a child with a mild dose of ZHD wind up formula so if he dont wind at least one person up a day he gets the serious shakes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but yeah get making and post your pictures and we will give them a score out of 10 (y)
What you saying about me you cheeky..... Can't help winding people up pmsl there's a shortage on my vaccine but if I rub my ears and say wooosaaaaa then I'm all good

Anaconda eh aint they about 30-40 ft long ?? Bloody hell thats gonna take a lot of toilet roll holders :unsure:
Its a baby one and scaled down and I've used a bit of poetic licence with the colour scheme.

Here's a picture of one of my earlier pieces. This is NOT the baby Anaconda though - its clearly a python. Don't take the piss you lot or I won't post the anaconda pic:

1586339615384.png

Im sure the "others" have their own artistic skills which they dont like to share lol.
I was rummaging through some old stuff in the loft and came across this picture I did
My neighbour Derek yesterday.jpg
It's of my neighbour Derek, he looks slightly different now, this was done 12 months ago

Back