We have been given the gift of time off - what are we all doing with it?...

Anyone explain why you cant buy paint or fence preservative from screwfix but you can buy the brushes, who decides what is essential,surely the government must realise people stuck at home are gonna want to take the opportunity to decorate or renovate?

ok , I thought I would give this a go , I tried with the Easter bunny but couldn’t quite get it so I changed the paint colour , what you think .... and I had 2 goes at it

1586537688587.jpeg

Well done and so innocently charming. The bar has been raised again. Another two piece ensemble with seasonal daffodils. A thought provoking and evocative duet (y)
I was going to do nohas arch but asda thought I was stock piling on bog roll so couldn't get what I needed as was really looking forward to that one

took the dog for a long country walk yesterday, someone seems to have built a shedload of grenbelt just round the back of our house.

never noticed it before as 1, its not on the way to the pub and 2, i've only lived here for 15 years,

who'd have known? :laughing:

took the dog for a long country walk yesterday, someone seems to have built a shedload of grenbelt just round the back of our house.

never noticed it before as 1, its not on the way to the pub and 2, i've only lived here for 15 years,

Just shows how much attention we actually pay to our surroundings lol

I've always found buildings more useful when walking back from the local anyway. You can't bump into greenbelt.

Back