What are you playing?

killzone 2

M8 the last 2 levels on killzone are very hard am on the last one now have spent 3 hrs or more trying to finish . will not go in to detail but great shooter game . on line is the full dogs

I don't really play much on mine except Gran Turismo 5
Mainly bought it to be a blu-ray player and media centre.

useing this as my first post! anyways im playing Killzone at the mo completed the other week great game! (y) the online part is also great one of the best games ive played in a long time!

Guess what kinda game I like!

I'm playing COD4, COD5, SOCOM, Resistance 2, Far Cry 2 & Mercs 2 but I just keep returning to COD4 for the serious online free-for-alls!!

I like the way users can make their own maps & share them for free when playing Far Cry 2 online! There's a map for everyone!

I Also play GT5 sometimes.

Have played the free DEMO of Killzone 2 from Platstation Store & I'm buying it very soon! :drool:

Okay, i was finally successful in renting inFamous.

I played for a couple of hours last night and i've got to say i enjoy this one. While at first it seems fairly simplistic, it gets kind of enjoyable as you begin to unlock new powers and get to undertake a variety of main-story missions, side missions, and good karma/bad karma situations.

It's definitely worth playing and has just been added to my future-purchase list.

Rented Batman Arkham Asylum and i've hate to seem like i'm jumping on the proverbial band-wagon -- but this is a pretty good game from what i was able to play so far.

Well worth checking out IMO.

GT5
Love this game, level 20 now and finally got all my licenses, did have to start all over though, power went out last week mid game and corrupted all the GT5 data, to say I was a little P&%$#d is an understatement :faint:

Resident Evil game, you should see me, fighting the joypad instead of the zombies, bloody terrible i am, i have given up on the PS3 lol

Resident Evil game, you should see me, fighting the joypad instead of the zombies, bloody terrible i am, i have given up on the PS3 lol

I tried a demo of that game and same thing, I can't play it with the ps3 controller, I just gave up LOL!!!!

im playing black ops just now a bit boring after a few hours.same with gt5 the games are goin downhill on ps3 bring on ps4

im moving back onto GTA4, not as good as vice city but the expansion packs are fookin awesome

im playing black ops just now a bit boring after a few hours.same with gt5 the games are goin downhill on ps3 bring on ps4

ditto on the PS4, GT5 has been quite dissapointing for me, as much as i wanted to love it just doesnt cut the mustard for me

Thus far I have not played it more than a couple of hours, but I have certainly enjoyed coming back to Rapture. There a few things that are improvements that I like, like being able to have your plasmids armed and your weapon armed at the same time.

So far it seems like a solid sequel to me.

Back