What deals are you getting on 200mb broadband

kegnkiwi

TK Veteran
I am outside of my 12 months contract with virgin but within the 18 months that is due to end august. Just wondering what people are paying for their 200mb broadband at the moment. I am currently pay £39.50 but its due to go up to £52.00. I would not mind paying more if I could get some good tv with it. I already have iptv and eurosat with a cable turner in my linux box so I am not short on channels, but i also like to pay my way. I have just cancelled tvplayer at £6.99 per month as I am not watching it.

I've just had my 150mb upgraded to 200mb out of the blue and free of charge. Virgin sent me an email a couple of weeks ago.

I did see them offering 200mb with bigger tv at £49 with £100 credit to the account but this was for new installs only.

be careful with virgin. they have the habit of offering tv for a small fee then changing the packages , this has the effect of increasing your bill if you send the tv box back. i used to chase the broadband speed with them . got well mugged so i left. now getting 66 - 80mb and anytime phone with plusnet for 35.99. this is an 18 month contract with 13.99 discount. as its not cable i can move to anyones better deal when this is up.

I've just put a cancellation in with them today. I'm playing the disconnection game. I got offered 200mb with phone and calls at £37. Or with bigger tv at 52.00. I chose to walk at the moment.

probably tell you thats the best they can do. then you cancel the tv and they put the price up to 57 quid. robbers

hmm, im paying £40 for 100mb and currently nick the tv off them.. they want £221 to end my contract.. im not happy cause the things being oing down every other day for a month now.. biggest outage was 5 days..

hmm, im paying £40 for 100mb and currently nick the tv off them.. they want £221 to end my contract.. im not happy cause the things being oing down every other day for a month now.. biggest outage was 5 days..
Reading around the forum you may not be nicking tv past the end of the month. Can you not end the contract using that they are not fulfilling their part of the contract if your internet is down that much.

I've just put a cancellation in with them today. I'm playing the disconnection game. I got offered 200mb with phone and calls at £37. Or with bigger tv at 52.00. I chose to walk at the moment.
Can you keep us updated if they ring you up with a better offer my contract up at the end of the month cheers mate

I get 350mb for £45 with a standard box and phone line which we disconnected :laughing: was looking at bt, doing 900mb for £55

M350 Fibre Broadband Player TV (M) and Talk Weekends Your new monthly bundle cost is: £47.99

my wife has a business. best deal for normal use is from virgin , 350mbit 40 quid and phone on top. cheers

They got no rules, just depends who you get on the other side. You ask 10 people they will all be paying different amounts.

Back