What deals are you getting on 200mb broadband

Yeah mate what you do is leave. Enter your 30 day cooling off period and retentions will call you. Only retentions can give you a good deal.

Most of the time threatening to cancel works, but if they do budge then you cancel but they wont cancel straight away anywhere you have 30 days to come back if you have the nerves lol.

Getting ripped off with 100mb from the virmin so £31 for 350mb is best price imo.

I'm currently on 100mb for £28.00. Had it since beginning of the year and the two discounts I have should last until August 2021

I'm currently on 100mb for £28.00. Had it since beginning of the year and the two discounts I have should last until August 2021
Only few quid more than me.

Neighbour also has 100mb BB and pays £15 a month.

Tried to say how BS there whole discount nonsense is but their spout like with all companies the same line "each case is different".

Maybe if you been with them for decades you will get special treatment I guess.

not so, i added tivo for two pounds a month. they then decided to put the price up so i told them to gently place the tv .. well you know. they said price goes up if you dont want the tv. im now with plusnet. i was with them from ntl days over twenty years.

not so, i added tivo for two pounds a month. they then decided to put the price up so i told them to gently place the tv .. well you know. they said price goes up if you dont want the tv. im now with plusnet. i was with them from ntl days over twenty years.

So loyal customers who been with them from the start get shafted also. Typical.

But as they said to me many times "each case is different" which to me means we decide what price we want to give to random customers.

I was paying £30 for 200m but contact is up and discounts are falling off next month, think its going upto £35. I might just ring their retention team and ask if they can give me their business BB deal £32 for 350m. That the best deal they got going, wish they can accommodate;-)

Hi bud did you get business router aswell? Just looking at reviews and aparently its pants? Whats your experience with it or have you bought your own?
Yes I got the business router. I told the engineer to put it straight into modem mode as I use an ASUS RT-N66U for my network.

sorted my upgrade.
38.00 a month
350mb broadband.
anytime landline calls.

happy with that.. could have got 500mb internet at 44.00 a month but dont need 500mb.

I been paying £62 for 200mb + max tv pack with BT sport 4k +skysports hd and phonline i don't use, got 18 month contract.

Only few quid more than me.

Neighbour also has 100mb BB and pays £15 a month.

Tried to say how BS there whole discount nonsense is but their spout like with all companies the same line "each case is different".

Maybe if you been with them for decades you will get special treatment I guess.
Yeah been with them over ten years and I still ring up every January when my bill goes up to complain and get it lowered! Haha :LOL::LOL:

I was paying £30 for 200m but contact is up and discounts are falling off next month, think its going upto £35. I might just ring their retention team and ask if they can give me their business BB deal £32 for 350m. That the best deal they got going, wish they can accommodate;-)
VM Business BB £32 is subject to VAT at 20% (£6.40) - total £38.40.

Back