What deals are you getting on 200mb broadband

my VM contract is ending soon I currently get, 350mbit, TV (M) and Talk more anytime for £52.99 they want to up this to £71.99. what is everyone else paying for something similar?

the business one works out at £34.08 a month
so for me thats a £70.08 saving over the 24months. 2 months free

do you have to start a new account or can you just change over?

VM definitely offers the best speeds about, would be better if their router could actually reach 2 metres away lol

the business one works out at £34.08 a month
so for me thats a £70.08 saving over the 24months. 2 months free

do you have to start a new account or can you just change over?

Apply here: Virgin Media Business | Business and Public Sector Services

Apparently they cancel your existing broadband for you but I've yet to find out how successful that is :unsure:
They will need to come round and change your modem.
I'm assuming there will be no need to have any 'extras' attached like splitters in light of current events :whistle:

my VM contract is ending soon I currently get, 350mbit, TV (M) and Talk more anytime for £52.99 they want to up this to £71.99. what is everyone else paying for something similar?
M350 Fibre Broadband Player TV (M) and Talk Weekends Your new monthly bundle cost is: £47.99

M350 Fibre Broadband Player TV (M) and Talk Weekends Your new monthly bundle cost is: £47.99
Not bad managed to get the new Gig1 internet Player TV (M) and Talk more anytime for £51 - (so I think, one of the codes never went through so I am waiting on a phone call)

hmmm i cant work out if im being ripped off. or getting a decent deal.. contract is due up

350mb internet off vm and talk more anytime.. 43 quid a month

Back