What pets do you keep Furry Scaly share them all with us

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Love to know what pets you currently have or have had in the past.
Are you into domestic animal like cats dogs, or something a little different.

Come share your photos of your beloved pets with us, or if you have any problems maybe we can help you or give you advice.

in the past ive kept Cats Rabbits Guinea pigs Hamsters Gerbils and now keep a variety of Reptiles. Even hada budgie - but that used to bite lol!
Changes from furries to reptiles due to my child being allergic to fur. I will share some photos of my lot with you over he coming days

I have a bleinhem King charles dog called Charlie, 2 rabbits called mitsy and gizmo and about 14 aquarium fish (we don't name them) lol

Last edited:
aww Anto my Chameleon is called Gizmo lol! Not the one in my avatar or siggy thats Charlie the shop cham

ive an aquarium with 2 tiger oscars, rainbow and black tip shark, an angelfish, upsidedown catfish, plec, electric blue crayfish who just shed his outer layers which was cool, thought he was dying or something :)
got two piranha a couple a weeks ago but my oscars ate them, was not impressed by that!

oh now i would have thought that the piranha would have eaten the others
feel free to share some photos with us

i hav two dogs mutley and bart there jr i have two cockatiles polly and percy and fish in my pond the wife hates me going out in case i bring anything back

Have a German Shepard/Akita cross and a Boxer/Staffie cross. :)

Attachments

• Photo2.jpg
    Photo2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 35
Thanks. Have always wanted a staffordshire bull terrier, only got her recently :) She's a beauty, you must have a wall of photos of the various pups you've had running around when you were breading!
Both are sanctuary dogs, I cannot for the life of me understand people that can be cruel to animals but thats a topic for another day!

My dogs only went to people I could trust & after every few months I`d drop over to their houses (unexpectedly) just to make sure the dogs were being treated ok.

Where I live, there used to be alot of fighting & badger baiting etc going on so I had to make sure the owners were legit ;)

I`ll try & dig out a few pics, but its been a while (about 15 years ago since I had me last one). I`ll have to get a scanner & put the pics up ;)

Here is my baby!

246.jpg

aww want to see his face lol!

my friend rang me in a panic his snake was laying eggs lol! he thought he had 2 girls intogether, but 2 girls dont make eggs lol. He ended up with 22 eggs wow! lot more than i got!

I have a Tiger Oscar, the tiger oscar is about 15 years old, and a Dog named Coco.

ive two tiger oscars, yours must be huge, only have mine a year and i cant believe how fast their growing,tank is already too small for the two of them, savage fights going on at the moment, what do you feed yours?

Back