what serie's are you watching

Watched something a few weeks ago about this stoner type dude who worked with two girls and another chap.
One of the girls was a bit of a nerd, short and frumpy with glasses and the other was a stunning redhead who normally hung around with the other fella, a bit of a jock.
There was a giant dog with them and they drove around in a van solving mysteries.
I'll see if I can remember what it's called.
Yes seen that as well think it's called Top Cat
I am sure it was called IDIOTS ABROAD OR LOCALLY :)

Condor 9/10

Brilliant show. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Great acting and really good story even if a bit predictable.

Hybrid of 24 and homeland. Really fast paced every episode and keeps you engaged throughout.

Late to the party, but
Line of Duty.
Watched up to Series 2 - episode 4.
Really enjoying the series.

Late to the party, but
Line of Duty.
Watched up to Series 2 - episode 4.
Really enjoying the series.
Just gets better as it goes along, series 6 started last Sunday, gonna try and wait until all 7 episodes are done, so I can then watch it over a few nights, looking forward to it.

Just gets better as it goes along, series 6 started last Sunday, gonna try and wait until all 7 episodes are done, so I can then watch it over a few nights, looking forward to it.
Our plan too here in Dublin, just have to stop reading the newspaper in the meantime, they're feckin obsessed with telling you what is happening.

I gave line of duty a shot few years ago.

Tried to go through the first season of the show, watch about 4 episodes but found it slow and a bit boring.

I wouldnt mind giving it another go seeing the rave reviews it gets but the amount of seasons that it currently has is offputting.

I gave line of duty a shot few years ago.

Tried to go through the first season of the show, watch about 4 episodes but found it slow and a bit boring.

I wouldnt mind giving it another go seeing the rave reviews it gets but the amount of seasons that it currently has is offputting.
Lads used to constantly go on about line of duty on our platform.
I gave season one a go Tuesday. Got into it. I just need rid of Mrs stuss, for a good binge.

Lads used to constantly go on about line of duty on our platform.
I gave season one a go Tuesday. Got into it. I just need rid of Mrs stuss, for a good binge.

Im tempted mate but I am too much into "condor" atm lol

Man binge watching used to be the good ol times cant do that anymore.

Takes me a month just to get through one season of a show I cant watch say all 6 or how many seasons of line of duty say in a week or two :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Our plan too here in Dublin, just have to stop reading the newspaper in the meantime, they're feckin obsessed with telling you what is happening.
It was the exact same with the 5th series, managed to get it done without knowing too much of the storyline last time , not saying too much about that series anyway, as there are a few watching from the beginning, dont want to spoil it for them.

Might have a look to see if thats on prime as at the moment enjoying Picard Star Trek and how things have changed and loving it so far.

You really don't want to know what I saw when I read that sentence, you may never look at Mrs. Stuss the same again mate.

8 episodes per season times 6 seasons =6 days MAX!!! LMAO

Not really mate.

I can't binge watch anything like I used to years ago.

I can't stay focused and my mind wanders off all the time so for me 6 seasons to smash out in a week is just not possible. Films I can just about get through with few seen last couple of weeks. But that can be a struggle also.

More power to you and others who can go through all of it in no time lol.

Just finished watching In To The Dark s1 and s2 may of been mentioned before.

Short films basically there's always a twist and always deaths. I quite enjoyed most of them.

Thick Black Mirror issssh

Back