what serie's are you watching

I don't think Forces TV has ever cleared for me on Freeview.
There's dozens on Freeview that don't clear but they always come in when scanning and the EPG works but no pictures.
hi it was available via my iptv providers ( two) but now just says channel NLA , sad i watched it a lot

the answer
it is announced that Forces TV ceased operations for good on 30 June 2022, due to the loss of its Freeview capacity.

hi it was available via my iptv providers ( two) but now just says channel NLA , sad i watched it a lot

the answer
it is announced that Forces TV ceased operations for good on 30 June 2022, due to the loss of its Freeview capacity.
Forces tv has moved to online streaming only now so not available via IPTV anymore

Also onto 4th season of Chicago med quite interesting to be honest (according to missus)

Anybody watched the whole of Resident Evil ?

Watched the first 4 episodes i dont think ill be finishing it till all other options have been watched and there's 2 foot of snow stopping me getting out :LOL:

Just watched the first 2 episodes of For All Mankind and it's excellent so far (y)

In an alternative version of 1969, the Soviet Union beats the United States to the Moon, and the space race continues on for decades with still grander challenges and goals.

for-all-mankind-season-three.jpg

Yellowstone has been discussed several times on this thread, have you tried getting them on E2i player, either watch series or streamlord on TSI player, other than that series options on iptv might have them, I have been watching re runs of series 4 on RTE 2 on sunday nights up to episode 7 now, which was on last night, so only 3 left to go.

Last edited:
Yellowstone with kevin costner is very good i have only watched 2 seasons as the rest are not available without paying for them
Checked earlier ,all episodes of yellowstone are available and working on streamlord on the TSI player , which is in the E2i player, if you have an E2 box, just go to E2i player then press the rubiks cube, then find TSi player its at the bottom of the list, go to english section, streamlord.com,tv series, abc, press y and its there. Also you dont need a VPN for streamlord to work.

Last edited:
Back