What to get

Carteman

Hi fellas looking to get iptv just wondering what’s best to run it on mag, fire stick, looking for something that I can move around without involving loads of hassle. Fire stick looks best option for this but would like some info pros/cons.
cheers.

Hi fellas looking to get iptv just wondering what’s best to run it on mag, fire stick, looking for something that I can move around without involving loads of hassle. Fire stick looks best option for this but would like some info pros/cons.
cheers.
4k fire stick, there isn't anything more mobile and easy to use, you can even put it it in your pocket and take it on holiday! Full price £49.99 but often on sale for less!

Mag are shite as tied to a mac based sub and codec issues
4k firestick can use many different apps username and password apps built in WiFi portable and Alot of people use them I for one use a 4k firestick and runs iptv really well plus added bonus of Netflix BBC I player and other ondemad stuff and can have other android apps on them

Thanks for replies is the 4K stick ok as don’t have 4K tv ( might be a dumb question)
also do they need any sort of unlocking to run iptv? Are they quick as in channel changing navigating etc.
currently running Xtrend boxes.

Yes mate easy to navigate don't need 4k tv you can have iptv on your xtrend box mate using a few different plugins like jedi xtream editor suls

Yes mate easy to navigate don't need 4k tv you can have iptv on your xtrend box mate using a few different plugins like jedi xtream editor suls
Yea I know I’ve had it on there but looking for something that’s a little more portable and doesn’t need to have Ethernet lead.

Just to add to the above, I have IPTV on E2 boxes and have run into problems so duplicated everything to stick! Never had problems with the stick! The 4k will give you a better processor whether you have 4k TV or not!

+1 for 4K stick as I've recently moved from MAG. MAGs are great too, but a bit slow and outdated.

If you go for a fire TV stick, give Tivimate a look when deciding what playback app to use.

I wouldn't bother with smarters etc as they're very clunky and full of bugs, but that's my opinion. I've also got a third party remote with numbers on so I can dial in the channels instead of scrolling around the EPG.

Flurian

Back