what was the last thing you ate today thread

Av just had a mad rocket kee bab, had it just about an hour ago and its gone right to ma stench trench :cry:

Am gonna suffer in the mornin, :crying football: should of know better

JoK

A cup of camomile tea and a slice of homemade swiss roll that my daughter made in school yesterday! :)

It's absolutely beautiful :)

A cup of camomile tea and a slice of homemade swiss roll that my daughter made in school yesterday! :)

It's absolutely beautiful :)

Eva, you are so calm and peaceful! Even what you drink and eat sounds like sheer pleasure! You remind me of my grandmother, whom currentlly has 7 tumors on her liver and one on her brain she is 66 years old. When i told her that she sounded like she wasnt really bothered about it, she said "no reason to worry, until the doctors tell me too" she is a very strong woman. I don't thank I could react the same as she has. And she loves tea!

Hey homesick... sorry to hear about your grandma. Sounds like a great person. And Eva does resemble her... :)

Waffles + Hershey's chocolate syrup + Maple syrup + peanut butter
Don't tell me about diabetes... it won't work lol

Best Regards :grin:

French bread with mayo, sweetcorn, beetroot, red onion, grated cheese and roast chicken, with a cup of fennel tea :)

Last edited:
had fish and chips on the sea front, straight out of the paper, no plates involved.
really hot here today, what could be better?

:cool:

as we speak... halfway through a cup of chili (and to our Texan friends if any... sorry, mine has beans!!!)

Just had a great big fat carvery..... beef.......turkey and gammon..... with all the trimmings... feel a bit sick now :(

Back