What You Think

Been workin my through them now that am gettin used to makin them.

Will post a few others tomorrow see what you's think get some feed back and hopefully get a full pack up for download for anybody that may wish to use them

Sorry,not knocking you at all.Did it myself for a while but with channel name changes etc, I found it too time consuming when you can just download them,but I'll
certainly give yours a go.

Good to see someone doing cable picons or is it just sat? That's the only issue with picons sky and vm name them differently and it's hard to find updated cable picons

Good to see someone doing cable picons or is it just sat? That's the only issue with picons sky and vm name them differently and it's hard to find updated cable picons

yea mate i ran into the exact same issue im cable myself and that was the issue trying to find updated ones so i decided to start my own which i then can maintain when new channels etc come along as i will see them on my own box.

for people with my image at the moment im workin on making my picons auto install via feed like xyz do flaffin with it at the moment to make it go to external storage due to the size of the pack its about 60mb in total.

but will have the pack on here for anybody to use that has cable.

Back