What's happened to Vumooch & Yify?

Samsam appears everytime you click on iptv plugin once you exit out of that open iptv you should get message to update click yes to update box will reboot . If you dont get message to update you can open iptv plugin go to the bottom icon might be a cog symbol icon or arrow down symbol click on that and you can check if you have the latest version

Samsam appears everytime you click on iptv plugin once you exit out of that open iptv you should get message to update click yes to update box will reboot . If you dont get message to update you can open iptv plugin go to the bottom icon might be a cog symbol icon or arrow down symbol click on that and you can check if you have the latest version
Must

Thanks. I update IPTV each day I go in. Vumooch came back last night but yify still says no links when I click on a movie. Frustrating. Trying to get Mulholland Drive in English lol I don't speak Polish.

Thanks. I update IPTV each day I go in. Vumooch came back last night but yify still says no links when I click on a movie. Frustrating. Trying to get Mulholland Drive in English lol I don't speak Polish.
Just updated and checked both again. I just get endless buffering or no valid links message. Any other ideas appreciated

Back