What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

I think TiviMate is the best and user friendly.

Smarters is ideal alternative as you can get it on everything even your PC and a IOS version too.

Ye quality app that. Very similar to tivimate.

Don't believe most providers provide that app

Yes, similar but certainly not same. Only issue for some users with multiple providers/playlists is implayer needs a decent device as it caches them to enable quick switch between playlists without having to wait for next playlist download
It actually downloads the epg you need something like file explorer to see it. It will be in a folder called IM player it will contain the apk and epg data so delete the apk that is fine and the you will see epg in xml format.

I'm using smarters at the minute and find it good, have MX player also installed and findng it better than the built in player but might have a look at tvimate
If you do decide to try out TiviMate its worth its weight in gold to upgrade to premium for a few quid with TiviMate Companion. I think its just over a fiver for 5 devices for the year or a bobby for lifetime premium.👍

yeah mate I use that and Bluestacks. Nox is also
good. Or Hyper-V if you want to go down the Virtual Machine route.
Bluestacks has been an absolute god send. I've used it on a few projects some white hat some for not so white hat and everytime it's as solid as a rock when needed. Only Nox I used was a Kodi skin 😂 bl00dy good skin it was too Aero Nox Silver that skin was soooo customizable it was actually really cool to work with on an old Krypton build on Kodi. I first started using Hyper-V in a professional capacity about 10 years ago and imo its as good as ESXi VMware but not better as I think VMW has a slight edge over Hyper-V in more ways than one. I believe one major difference is your only ever really going to see ESXi in a professional capacity when compared against Hyper-V as your see your see more hobby projects utilizing Hyper-V over VMW.

Just use Kodi on the pc for playing IPTV, never had a problem with it.
Not the IPTV simple client, if you search online there is a dedicated addon for IPTV on Kodi 19+ only

If you do decide to try out TiviMate its worth its weight in gold to upgrade to premium for a few quid with TiviMate Companion. I think its just over a fiver for 5 devices for the year or a bobby for lifetime premium.👍
There are apps just as good it is just finding suppliers that have them.

IMPLAYER
NUETRO
Both of them there's nothing in it. Nuetro like XCIPTV has VLC built in.

Tivimate I use on the main TV and STB Emu Pro on my bedroom one. Tivimate is hands down the best interface.

But it seems more and more IPTV suppliers are trying to push you onto their own app rather than providing the credentials to use a Tivimate which is annoying.

Tivimate I use on the main TV and STB Emu Pro on my bedroom one. Tivimate is hands down the best interface.

But it seems more and more IPTV suppliers are trying to push you onto their own app rather than providing the credentials to use a Tivimate which is annoying.
Because in fairness they will have one which is pretty much identical.

There’s that many to choose from everyone has there own preferance.
A lot say tvimate which not saying anything bad about it but you need provider to give you server url and most don’t.
These apps are what I use and prefer
Xciptv 719
Smarters (leaks dns)
Supa stb user and password
Purple iptv player
Implayer
Mytvonline android version
Esso player
There’s not much difference between implayer and tvimate
I see '719' mentioned a few times with Xciptv.

I am considering installing Xciptv 719 on a firestick.

Would you folks recommend this?

Also, what does 719 mean? Is it simply the latest version? The Google Play Store lists version 5.0.1 as the latest version. I am a bit unsure what the 719 means.

Any folks know how to install Xciptv 719 on a firestick (if it is a good idea)?

I see '719' mentioned a few times with Xciptv.

I am considering installing Xciptv 719 on a firestick.

Would you folks recommend this?

Also, what does 719 mean? Is it simply the latest version? The Google Play Store lists version 5.0.1 as the latest version. I am a bit unsure what the 719 means.

Any folks know how to install Xciptv 719 on a firestick (if it is a good idea)?
The numbers are just part of the version bud xciptv is a really good app to use on any android device

The numbers are just part of the version bud xciptv is a really good app to use on any android device
Thank you Baz.

And, in keeping with the point of the thread, I have now tried several different iptv apps on a firestick. I have not tried all of them. But I think Xciptv is the best for me. It is certainly the simplest one to use (of the ones that I have tried) I think which is my preference

Another vote for Tivimate here out of the sheer amount of customisation and stability. I'm personally not a fan of IPTV on Android and can't stand those XC/smarters type apps. Maybe just my experience?

If you listen to most app devs. They will say XCIPTV is the best. I am not saying its my favourite but most love XCIPTV.

Back