What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

It can but its not as good as smarters has a separate option for mobiles it will ask you. XCIPTV doesn't but it may not matter as most boxes run mobile android anyway.
Yeah purple app does same asks if mobile or tv but even know xciptv dosnt it beats smarters hands down imo so smooth don’t have to mess around with hardware exoplayer better than smarters hardware player and pre installed with vlc for vod and series.
None of this crap of downloading external players then adding external players and setting them like there is with smarters
Your near enough enough spot on with your top 2 but I would swap them around personally.
so would I bud I would put smarters probably 10th out of all apps available

I actually like some of the features of the latest smarters tbh.

Especially if you minimize the app small window shows and you can do whatever else your doing. Think thats cool.

Smarters has come along way over recent years as used to think it was crap.

Compared to others mate I find it very slow on my sheild Pro. If I put two devices side by side I'm sitting back watching TV by xc has normally completely started up. I don't know why.

Especially if you minimize the app small window shows and you can do whatever else your doing. Think thats cool.

There trying to be like xciptv imo
I like xc myself however it can be sluggish on some devices I have a few mates on firesticks they are always moaning about it.
not sluggish on lite 4K 4K max stick bud plus depends what version xciptv is been run also

Compared to others mate I find it very slow on my sheild Pro. If I put two devices side by side I'm sitting back watching TV by xc has normally completely started up. I don't know why.
I agree xciptv does take a little longer to populate then smarters I think it’s more the vod series and epg that’s the longest to load up when you first login

Mines the latest version of xc running no silly branding or anything like that. Could be me just seems slow.

There trying to be like xciptv imo

not sluggish on lite 4K 4K max stick bud plus depends what version xciptv is been run also

Could be right mate.

But that feature of where live tv still runs when you minimize the app havent seen that on XCIPTV but not sure if was using a latest version of it.

They both seem neck and neck but layout wise and usability and player selection overall I will still prefer XCIPTV to smarters for those reasons.

Could be right mate.

But that feature of where live tv still runs when you minimize the app havent seen that on XCIPTV but not sure if was using a latest version of it.

They both seem neck and neck but layout wise and usability and player selection overall I will still prefer XCIPTV to smarters for those reasons.
Yeah xciptv dosnt have that option is more the layout on v3 I think it is

I also like the new version of iptv smarters actually bought it you can backup your details , and you can now add external epg if needed.

Ye quality app that. Very similar to tivimate.

Don't believe most providers provide that app as standard.
Yes, similar but certainly not same. Only issue for some users with multiple providers/playlists is implayer needs a decent device as it caches them to enable quick switch between playlists without having to wait for next playlist download

Yes, similar but certainly not same. Only issue for some users with multiple providers/playlists is implayer needs a decent device as it caches them to enable quick switch between playlists without having to wait for next playlist download
Implayer is a wicked app to use its in my top 4 apps to use for sure

Back