Where to find some of the daily football matches channels.

yeah its going to be a challenging time for sport I cant wait for it all to come back when possible tho like a kid at Xmas hahahaa

Sad that won't be any crowds for any sports for some time.

Rest of this year we might as well rule out crowds at sport events.

The Premier League should have been made null and void weeks ago. All this blurb of re-starting in June behind closed doors is utter nonsense.
What happens if the money mad gremlins get the game started again and a player gets Covid thus being unable to play. If a star player, it could affect that teams winning chances massively. Nah it's a no go for me.

The Premier League should have been made null and void weeks ago. All this blurb of re-starting in June behind closed doors is utter nonsense.
What happens if the money mad gremlins get the game started again and a player gets Covid thus being unable to play. If a star player, it could affect that teams winning chances massively. Nah it's a no go for me.
If he gets the virus, he isolates for 14 days, so he misses one, maybe two games, less than he'd miss with ACL or groin strain.
It's all very straightforward

2 and a half weeks in, in the bundesliga and its all running smoothly, a few players have tested positive, they were then sent away to isolate and their team mates were then tested again, regular testing is going on, so the premier league will do likewise as will the other leagues that will start back in June.

Back