WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

I get a system crash when i try to download image via image manager. Can i download the image from somewhere that i can FTP across or put on a USB?

It's not supported by ViX so I have to build it myself.
Unfortunately I don't have the server space to archive old builds.
What changed between 5.4.004 - 5 then?

I think there is an issue with the CAM (OSCam specifically). I think an update has been released yesterday, may have incoperated the fix

My H2H is in the process of flashing with no error messages.
I think newroot is created as part of the flashing process and if you have a failed flash it won't couchflash again because the folder already exists.

Boom!

1629485127730.png

Sure this isn't build specific, but I see missing channel (s?). I have no main bouquet and only show the entertainment section and +1. I am missing E4 (I have E4+1), in the "last scanned" bouqet I can see the channel is there but wonder what is needed to add it to the entertainment list? I think its sky 135 but in my listing (Central Mids SD Custom) I have S4C HD showing on 135 with S4C on 134 which is where it should be I think (looking at the sky+ app I still have from years ago as a 'real' sky customer!

Not really fussed about the right channel number but woudl like to get e4 in my entertainment list if possible.

Not sure if missing others, only noticed as wanted to watch something on e4 and it wasn't there.
1630669791056.png
1630669559439.png1630669571292.png1630669629473.png1630669637269.png

Change create main bouquet to 'yes' in your first pic.
Have you updated provider files in ABM? Lots of changes recently.
You will need to rescan manually after making changes.

Change create main bouquet to 'yes' in your first pic.
Have you updated provider files in ABM? Lots of changes recently.
You will need to rescan manually after making changes.
When I try to update providers I get the error. I have run the update thing in plugins but it never picks anything up to fix that.

For main shoudl I go yes(all channels) , yes (only HD) yes (only FTA HD) or yes (custom)
1630672480389.png

all channels

Your image is out of date if ABM is 3.2.
Update the software.
Spot on, I have gone back to no All channel bouquet as it works since the update. I didn't realise had to update software, its on the h2s and I was scared to thinking its a dodgy build you had made that would go wrong if I updated it LOL.
I have been doing the Willobuild Updater thinking that would pull anything that was actually important without breaking anything else.
Top man! Thanks again
1630678155200.png

Whilst I am on - I noticed my box time would freeze on the original software that I put on fresh a couple of weeks back, so I added the Permanent VFD Clock and seems to have fixed it, since doing the software updates should I (can I) take that back off again as not really needed, is the clock working right for you and everyone else? It was on both my H7 and H2s that it was happening.

I'll have a look next time I do an update. My H7 is in the loft and the H2H only comes out at building time.
It maybe something to do with vfdcontrol in system plugins. Try uninstalling it.

I'll have a look next time I do an update. My H7 is in the loft and the H2H only comes out at building time.
It maybe something to do with vfdcontrol in system plugins. Try uninstalling it.
I will remove "permanentvfdclock" and try it now boxes are up to date. Will report back! PS Enjoy the beer 🍺

No vfdcontrol showing in systemplugins

Back