WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

hi,it is a long time since i did a software update on my vu+duo 2 but started acting up lately ,(not starting on sky entertainment and regional channels not my region,even though setting shot it is set. so would it best to do latest update or just reflash with willo and putty.

hi,it is a long time since i did a software update on my vu+duo 2 but started acting up lately ,(not starting on sky entertainment and regional channels not my region,even though setting shot it is set. so would it best to do latest update or just reflash with willo and putty.
Just reflash mate doesn't take long and then you have all the latest updates on.

Only prob have had so far is by pressing epg button it is only showing what is on now info not a grid epg,i have changed setting to on pressing epg show grid,but still only shows info.. i know prolly something simple but have not flashed a box in quite a while, another thing is when pressing tv button there used to be options of sky uk,secondry channels and plus 1's but now it is all in one long list. Besides those 2 it has flashed ok.

You have to change the epg button to Grid EPG in MENU > SETUP > USER INTERFACE > BUTTON SETUP
Cheers willo,that got me grid but i cannot read it as too much crammed into one,sorry for been a pain but a long time since i did this.

Attachments

• 20230615_175101.jpg
    20230615_175101.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
On epg press menu check number of rows skin default or set to around 8 rows then adjust to what works for you.
Think the thing is it is showing everything,before i reflashed when pressing tv button,There was options of sky uk, plus 1's and secondry channels,all i have now is sky uk all channels,favourites (tv) and last scanned.

Think the thing is it is showing everything,before i reflashed when pressing tv button,There was options of sky uk, plus 1's and secondry channels,all i have now is sky uk all channels,favourites (tv) and last scanned.
Mene, setup, tuners and scanning, AutoBouquetsMaker, providers l, sky uk

Here you have various options create section bouquets yes and other sections if needed. Green to save then choose start scan

That was it,thank you very much, appreciated.👍
One last thing,that i noticed from this morning and one of reasons for reflash,when clicking the power button on remote the box no longer opens to channel,just say bbc1. pre flash it opened on last scanned but today it just opens on boot logo.. not a major thing just wondering if can be set to open on last channel or something.

You can set the box to always start up on a particular channel if you want.

When watching live TV, just press the down button (under OK) to bring up the channel selection screen.

Highlight the channel you want to start up on and press MENU > Set as startup service > Also on standby.

As the picons on Vix servers are built whenever resources allow and at somtimes after several months, people may wish to use the same source as OpenVision and OpenATV, viz, the ones on openpicons.com
Attached is an ipk to install the "feeds" that ATV uses. It may remove the ViX picon feeds. Unzip an install by your preferred method.

Attachments

• oe-alliance-picon-feed_1.0-r0_all.ipk.zip
    989 bytes · Views: 6
Trying to install Willobuild on an H2S but keep getting stuck say unable to resolve host address.

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    232.3 KB · Views: 10
Back