WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

There is only one BBC red button channel. Actually two as one is SD and the other is HD, but nonetheless same content. They won't be leasing out any more transponder space, all red button channels/services are through the Internet. Enigma2 can't access those.

There is only one BBC red button channel. Actually two as one is SD and the other is HD, but nonetheless same content. They won't be leasing out any more transponder space, all red button channels/services are through the Internet. Enigma2 can't access those.
I get BBC RB on Freeview UK on zgemma but there is no audio, just video, I don't have network connection to the box, would internet make any difference?
I've tried every audio setting and nothing makes any difference

Last time I checked it was fine. There was a thread on PLI about an audio issue that broadcasters had changed. There were two identical audio streams, you couldn't hear anything during live viewing, playback was fine. I'll check tomorrow.

Last time I checked it was fine. There was a thread on PLI about an audio issue that broadcasters had changed. There were two identical audio streams, you couldn't hear anything during live viewing, playback was fine. I'll check tomorrow.
On the audio settings, on all other channels, English is set top and bottom by default, on the RB channel, top is set to English, the lower setting is 'undefined' and cannot be adjusted

You can only get Freesat as far as I'm aware, there's nothing clears on sky apart from FTA channels.
BBC red button is on my Freeview, maybe you'll get it on your saorview?
To check if it's in the list, go to BBC1, press the down arrow and choose ALL and Bbc RB may be in the list
Thanks That revealed BBC RB1 x 2 but both show black screens. It could be unavailable FTA anymore maybe.
I was wondering about Sky in the installation as that was new to me from GrogBuild. I turned it off and redid autobouquet scan with sections for Freesat. I get an autobouquetmaker error, can't read data :-( Twice in a row.

Thanks That revealed BBC RB1 x 2 but both show black screens. It could be unavailable FTA anymore maybe.
I was wondering about Sky in the installation as that was new to me from GrogBuild. I turned it off and redid autobouquet scan with sections for Freesat. I get an autobouquetmaker error, can't read data :-( Twice in a row.
In Freesat settings in ABM, are you choosing the area you are in and not London/Baghdad etc?

On Terrestrial using Crystal Palace mast:
"BBC RB 1" is on 490 MHz. This will most probably be on a different frequency for you but should be on same mux as BBC 1-4 , news, cbbc and cbeebies.
"BBC Red Button" is on the same multiplex but has no audio/video. The EPG just says "This is Red Button"

On 28.2:
The channel marked RB on 12324 MHz is not Red button. It has only been broadcasting for some weeks and is encrypted.

BBC RB 1 HD is on 10788 MHz and has audio and video for me without making any changes
BBC RB 1 is on 10802 MHz and has audio and video for me without making any changes

They are in the BBC Red Button bouquet that ABM creates. for Sky

I then created the Freesat bouquet using ABM using London/London,
The two 28.2 channels mentioned above were in the Regional bouquet and worked fine too.
Note: The ABM provider file has just been updated. Please update ABM provider file and then run ABM, the Red button bouquet will then be populated. Duplicated ITV 1 SD will need to be sorted out later.

Remind me again, why are you stuck on undetermined (atv) /original language (vix)?
If I select the undetermined, I also do not get any audio.

Attachments

• bbc rb 1 dvbt atv.jpg
    bbc rb 1 dvbt atv.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2
  • bbc rb 1 dvbt vix.jpg
    bbc rb 1 dvbt vix.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 2
Remind me again, why are you stuck on undetermined (atv) /original language (vix)?
If I select the undetermined, I also do not get any audio.
I've just changed it to English and audio has returned, it was stuck on 'undetermined' and trying to change it just brought up a black box that said 'choose subtitles' swapping from either was impossible, I tried for days, it must have been something in the providers update I've just performed. Had no network for weeks since redecorating

Glad you got it sorted. No change to ABM provide file for Freeview since July 2022, the last Winter Hill change was in 2020, so can't be that.

Glad you got it sorted. No change to ABM provide file for Freeview since July 2022, the last Winter Hill change was in 2020, so can't be that.
No idea what it was, apart from ABM update the only other thing I did was set DNS to 8888/8844 and restarted the network and device

Back