WilloBuild Willowbuild & Setting Up IPTV

I stand corrected :smiley:
Haha sorry

Also this is what grogbuild EPG menu looked like it's a mimic of Wooshbuild so the top categorys move along then display the correct category in the first table you see I am not sure if the video will upload but will add pictures to

Attachments

• 20220321_183434.jpg
    20220321_183434.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 20220321_183443.jpg
    20220321_183443.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 35
Haha sorry

Also this is what grogbuild EPG menu looked like it's a mimic of Wooshbuild so the top categorys move along then display the correct category in the first table you see I am not sure if the video will upload but will add pictures to

It won't work as soon as ATV adopts python 3.

It works on ViX if you install an old version :smiley:

Haha sorry

You are still better to forget vod and series via jedimaker use xtreamity for them.

FTP what would be your walk through for that? I rather use Jedi than use a player as would like everything to run same as grogbuild
I use Terminal on my MacBook and just ssh to the box:

ssh -l root 192.168.x.x (where 192.168.x.x is the IP address of your box)

and then go to /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists and edit playlists.txt and put your line in directly.

and then go to /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists and edit playlists.txt and put your line in directly.
As stated there's no need to use SSH or filezilla just use file explorer //192.168.*.**

This is quickest way.
Also if using xtreamity plugin, you can tell it to use the same playlists.txt in the menu so jedi and xtreamity utilise the same file.
Xtreamity is better for VOD and series than jedi, more user friendly and has a search function

it doesn't work on my Mac if I try that in chrome or Safari... plus I'm very familiar with the Linux interface so ssh is better for me.
When I use FileZilla on pc I only have to open it and click 'quick connect' and I'm in, it saves the IP, password and port for one click connection

With the Windows registry.
You have to extract and edit the attached reg file with the appropriate IP addresses and names for your receivers. Save it and double click to add to registry.
You will also need to add an icon file to C:\Windows\System32\

1658843578239.png

1658843145818.png

Attachments

• E2 Receivers.zip
    646 bytes · Views: 4
Back