WilloBuild Willowbuild & Setting Up IPTV

Using these boxes it's good to know how to maintain them and it didn't take you long how to add the details into Jedi for the IPTV.
No wasn't to long but I suppose if you was using the remote to add the line details in I would have just given up haha..FileZilla did help for sure but still had to do some changes to get it all running to a certain point

Wooshbuild and Grogbuild are only setup for users of the All4one plugin as far as I know :unsure: and I'm not sure that works on python 3 images. In fact I'm sure it doesn't.
You are correct and the all4one plugin is not compatible with python 3

No wasn't to long but I suppose if you was using the remote to add the line details in I would have just given up haha..FileZilla did help for sure but still had to do some changes to get it all running to a certain point
There are thousands and thousands of these boxes sat in cupboards all over the UK and world because people can't set them up. A little effort and look what you have got to enjoy 😊

I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to use FTP to access their box :unsure:
You only need to enter your IP address preceded by \\ in windows file explorer.

1647880109287.png

So the pre-build for grogbuild and adding the IPTV details are part of the first time setup, see pictures attached (might not be in order)

Theb you can choose your skin ect wait 2mins and the build is finished

Attachments

• 20220321_164132.jpg
    20220321_164132.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220321_164204.jpg
    20220321_164204.jpg
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20220321_164240.jpg
    20220321_164240.jpg
    880 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220321_164315.jpg
    20220321_164315.jpg
    916.8 KB · Views: 23
So the pre-build for grogbuild and adding the IPTV details are part of the first time setup, see pictures attached (might not be in order)

Theb you can choose your skin ect wait 2mins and the build is finished
Yes but it can't run on python 3 😗

I think the url and port have been hard coded into the plugin though so only adding username and password.
Once you have added the username and password add the url and epg url and then the setup will continue it took me some time to sort it out but you will need the M3U URL & EPG URL from the provider your find that your login details will be included in the url

Once you have them you can continue the setup and Once your finished it all works perfectly

Once you have added the username and password add the url and epg url and then the setup will continue it took me some time to sort it out but you will need the M3U URL & EPG URL from the provider your find that your login details will be included in the url

Once you have them you can continue the setup and Once your finished it all works perfectly

I stand corrected :smiley:

Back