Window washer bottle not spraying. - Renault Megane

Livesey93

I have a 54 plate renault megane.
I was just wondering if anyone would know if this is due to the pump malfunctioning and in need of replacement or if the fuse is gone?

first thing is to check the fuses.dont just do a visual,but rather use a test lite as the eyes can be deceived. if fuses are good,disconnect the plug at the pump and with the key on,have a friend operate the switch while you probe the power wire with a test lite.if the lite comes on you have power to the pump and a replacement is in order.to be absolutely sure you can test the other wire at the plug {ground} by clipping the test lite to the pos battery terminal and probing the wire.if the lite comes on the ground is good.hope this helps.

are you a mild green fairy liquid person if so,soap snott syndrome stuffed the filter not allowing water into pump,any sound when in use?

nah,didnt mean that,meant the mild green fairy thing.lol.im from canada.dont think we have that here.seem soap plug em before tho. another thing to consider is whether or not the nozzles are plugged or not. if the pump is making noise i would pull the supply hose to the nozzles off and see if you get any flow.

Back