Windows 10 Windows 10 activation error

rs500nutter

TK Veteran
Oldest son put a pre cracked windows 10 on youngest sons pc at xmas and now he keeps getting activation error etc. Anyone know a way around it without having to do a clean install etc
Cheers nutter

IMG-20200713-WA0001.jpg

looks like you are running windows 10 pro going by your activation key, search google for massgravel and download MAS 1.3 select HWID for activation also use script to check activation status first. But to be honest always better with clean version of windows not pre cracked version you never know whats on them.
If you need to you can download from HERE

Last edited:
yah, grab legit version and just use an activation script

there's a well known forum that has all the latest activation methods that are safe to use.

Pc was blank when i purchased it because i forgot to tick option for operating system lol so eldest son downloaded a pre cracked windows 10 pro and its been running fine from xmas up until now etc.
Hes got nearly 7 months worth of stuff on it now and dont want to lose anything off it etc if that helps (y)

We don't allow massgravel script on the forum (dmca) even though method was developed there.

ah ok, was not aware of that, thank you
is it a recent thing - sure i grabbed a load of activation stuff from there at the beginning of the the year

Pc was blank when i purchased it because i forgot to tick option for operating system lol so eldest son downloaded a pre cracked windows 10 pro and its been running fine from xmas up until now etc.
Hes got nearly 7 months worth of stuff on it now and dont want to lose anything off it etc if that helps (y)
Your running windows pro and it was probably activated via KMS method which only lasts 180 days unless there is auto activation task running in the background then you need to reactivate again. try running the massgravel script and check activation status. but do not use kms activation select HWID type activation it is permanent. you can also search google for error code 0xc004f074.

ah ok, was not aware of that, thank you
is it a recent thing - sure i grabbed a load of activation stuff from there at the beginning of the the year
I'm talking MDL forum , yes you can establish HWID activation by legit methods by upgrading from oem or retail versions of 7, 8, and 8.1. but the script actually uses a modified file to achieve activation that file is not placed on the system so totally clean. And no we did not recieve DMCA for HWID but script and some other programs were not allowed as a precaution.

No not yet the pc is at his friends house and they are on holiday at min etc just looking for a quick fix when i get my hands on the pc when they get back but thanks to all for the info (y)

If you get a chance when you get PC back partition the hard drive and store all documents e.t.c. on second partition or back up to seperate hard drive or USB Thumbdrive. I never store my main documents and data on windows partition if it screws up you can lose all your stuff. Plus you should try and make backup on your system then you can recover don't ever rely on windows restore,

Oldest son put a pre cracked windows 10 on youngest sons pc at xmas and now he keeps getting activation error etc. Anyone know a way around it without having to do a clean install etc
Cheers nutter

View attachment 53004
ive used modded slic bioses , windows 10 is fooled into thinking its an oem (dell ,hp) etc and just installs. its a modded bios. theres a small risk of bricking the motherboard . plus you have to have a supported motherboard.

ive used modded slic bioses , windows 10 is fooled into thinking its an oem (dell ,hp) etc and just installs. its a modded bios. theres a small risk of bricking the motherboard . plus you have to have a supported motherboard.
Windows 7 uses SLP2.0 i,e. slic OEM:SLP activation windows 10 does not it uses MSDM-Key in bios. But you can upgrade from OEM SLP activated windows 7, you can also use Daz loader no need to bios mod.

@rs500nutter did you get your boys pc fixed? . The easisest way is to use autokms mate.
Its an activation script that renews key automatically, ive had mine running that with no probs since 2015. As always its better to use a legit version but if needs must then a script is your answer, there is also a .bat file you can copy/paste and run yourself that disables the activation nag and modifies registry.

Please be aware though most of these scripts flag up as malware on your virus scanner because they modify the registry

No not yet mate ive been away in my caravan on coast and lad has gone away down devon now ffs lol ive got so many jobs to do and not enough hours in a day to sort owt out and back at work now :X3: but thanks for the info (y)

@rs500nutter did you get your boys pc fixed? . The easisest way is to use autokms mate.
Its an activation script that renews key automatically, ive had mine running that with no probs since 2015. As always its better to use a legit version but if needs must then a script is your answer, there is also a .bat file you can copy/paste and run yourself that disables the activation nag and modifies registry.

Please be aware though most of these scripts flag up as malware on your virus scanner because they modify the registry
Sorry but I dissagree, best method is HWID it is permanent and once HWID is established on machine no need to run anything , you can just format and reinstall windows 10 and it wil activate because Acitvation details are stored on MS servers. Auto kms does not renew your key all it does is run in the background KMS activation only lasts for 180 days then server needs to connected to again to establish activation.

And with auto kms you can only actvate Enterprise or pro versions of windows just type auto kms into google a mirade of different versions more chance of getting malware from those uknown sources. The script I mentioned is on a Github and I have also followed it from start of developement, And most methods originated from MDL

Microsoft Activation Scripts (MAS):

A collection of scripts for activating Microsoft products using HWID / KMS38 / Online KMS activation methods with a focus on open-source code, less antivirus detection and user-friendliness.

HWID i,e, Digital License - Windows 10 - Permanent
KMS38 - Windows 10 / Server - Until the year 2038
Online KMS - Windows / Server / Office - For 180 Days, renewal task needs to be created for lifetime auto activation.

Back