Wolves and the premier league.

I'm just glad jiminez is back playing football thank god. Might not be at the same level before the really terrible injury which is understandable but he is still a top player and would love him in at united personally.

done it for you @pupuqiop

Top 10 worst strikers in Premier League history -Sportszion

although, admittedly, "sportzion.com" are not the most well renown in the world of premier league critics it does appear on the first page of googles results? perhaps google are having issues?

anyway , i can't see "raul jiminez" mentioned on there unless you meant #10. Roberto Soldado in which case i can see where the mistake was made as his name does indeed begin with the letter "R" which admittedly may be a little confusing. However, even Soldado is only listed as number 10 , meaning there are another 9 worse in front of his amazing feat in edging jiminez out of the top 10.

fair play to him, he's still probably made enough to retire early in his career (y)

I'm just glad jiminez is back playing football thank god. Might not be at the same level before the really terrible injury which is understandable but he is still a top player and would love him in at united personally.
i agree, he's been a great player for us, also mexico.

i'd love him to get back to his best but if it happens it won't be soon.

his sharpness has disappeared to an extent which is to be expected,

hopefully a full season will get him back above the level as to when @pupuqiop saw him play in his inaugural prem season (y)

i agree, he's been a great player for us, also mexico.

i'd love him to get back to his best but if it happens it won't be soon.

his sharpness has disappeared to an extent which is to be expected,

hopefully a full season will get him back above the level as to when @pupuqiop saw him play in his inaugural prem season (y)
Before that injury he was a top top player. Proper goal scorer just had the killer instinct which not all strikers have.

No doubt was one of the best in the league during that time where he was in lethal form.

fook me @pabloescaban the guys had a brain injury since he was the worst striker the prem has ever seen, how is he ever gonna win a fight against fabio silva, a whippet of a youth at a mere 19 years old and shouldering a £35m price tag?
I don't know, perhaps they might decide to tie their right foot to their left hand to make it a more even competition?
Similar to what they do with sheepdogs, they put one of their front legs through their collar. It learns em

utter b0llocks, ask @pupuqiop (y)

Can't really speak for him tbh mate. Might have saw it different to others.

Regarding wolves really impressed with them this season. New manager has done a great job there. Only thing that's been missing this season for them is goals really but saying that they have still performed really well overall and won crucial games. Top 8 is certainly on for them and europa league at least.

I don't know, perhaps they might decide to tie their right foot to their left hand to make it a more even competition?
Similar to what they do with sheepdogs, they put one of their front legs through their collar. It learns em
do they? really?

clever as fook them sheep dogs (y)

our dog can barely put one foot in front of the other (a bit like jiminez allegedly) let alone pop his front leg through his collar.

might help if he had a collar but i sincerely doubt it :ROFLMAO:

do they? really?

clever as fook them sheep dogs (y)

our dog can barely put one foot in front of the other (a bit like jiminez allegedly) let alone pop his front leg through his collar.

might help if he had a collar but i sincerely doubt it :ROFLMAO:
Shepherds do, when training new pups they send them out with seasoned sheepdogs to teach them but being pups they're berserk, to slow them down so that they can learn from mum and dad, the shepherds pull their front leg through their collar so they can't run as fast and make a balls of everything.
It works

Shepherds do, when training new pups they send them out with seasoned sheepdogs to teach them but being pups they're berserk, to slow them down so that they can learn from mum and dad, the shepherds pull their front leg through their collar so they can't run as fast and make a balls of everything.
It works
i think they tried that with traore, it hasn't worked.

so far :ROFLMAO:

done it for you @pupuqiop

Top 10 worst strikers in Premier League history -Sportszion

although, admittedly, "sportzion.com" are not the most well renown in the world of premier league critics it does appear on the first page of googles results? perhaps google are having issues?

anyway , i can't see "raul jiminez" mentioned on there unless you meant #10. Roberto Soldado in which case i can see where the mistake was made as his name does indeed begin with the letter "R" which admittedly may be a little confusing. However, even Soldado is only listed as number 10 , meaning there are another 9 worse in front of his amazing feat in edging jiminez out of the top 10.

fair play to him, he's still probably made enough to retire early in his career (y)

He was crap to start with - you didn't disagree so all this "see how wrong you were" is nonsense - as is the pretence you hadn't seen a post you'd replied to.

How's breaking the top four gone for you?

Back