Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

Ive tried dsayers and bioheads images and must say they are PERFECT for the H2H. But I wanted to try Wooshbuild 5 see if it was ok?

So I Installed Wooshbuild 5.
Then Menu - Setup - Service Searching - Tuner Configuration - highlight tuner B - Ok - Then change Net ID to your area - then Green button to save.
Exit back to tv. Green button - Red button (remove plugins) - extensions - highlight autobouquets and press ok - (MESSAGE READS Do you want to remove the plugin "extensions-autobouquets"?) Highlight YES and press OK - exit back to tv - ****NOW THE IMPORTANT PART**** Menu - Standby/Restart - RESTART GUI ****It must be (RESTART GUI) and not just restart!!!!!! (If you press just restart Autobouqets E2 will still be there!!!!!!!!)
Green button - Green button (download plugins) - System Plugins - AutobouqetMaker (ABM) - Download then restart box - Menu - Standby/Restart - RESTART GUI.
Menu - Setup - Service Searching - Autobouqemaker - Configure - change setup mode to Expert - Sheduled scan (turn to ON) - change Time of Scan to Whatever time ( I used 5am) - Press Exit - Providers - make sure Virgin U.K. is (ON) - Virgin Swap Channels is (ON) and your Net Id for your area is there . - Press Exit - Start Scan ( Will now Scan for Channels).
Once finished then Menu - Setup - EPG - Settings - Enable Virgin epg ( change to YES the press GREEN button to Save.
Press Exit back to Setup - CrossEpg -Configure - Schedule Download ( change to wherever ( I used (5.15am).
Press Exit - XMLTV PROVIDERS - Sroll down to bottom and choose RYTEC Virgin U.K. XMLTV then press GREEN to enable - Press Yellow to Download - ( once finished make sure there's a tick on Ryteck virgin uk).
Press Exit.
Providers Start Order - Highlight Rytec Virgin and press GREEN button to move up so RYTEC virgin is at the top!
Press Exit - Download Now - Now will Download the Epg.

Then I FTP into box using Filezilla and transferred my newcamd.list file into usr/keys.
Then Blue Button - Press Down Button once - Press Right Button once - (softcam Panel "control your softcams") - press OK - Highlight Select Cam 1 - Press Right Button Twice till it says mgcamd_1.38rl - press GREEN button this will restart cam. - now exit back to tv.

I then downloaded the VirginHD skin and Installed it aswell.
All Virgin Channels working fine including HD and Epg working g a treat!
If I've missed anything out or done something you thinks wrong guys let me know.

Things to NOTE:
1. I left TUNER A as it was.
2. Always check your using the correct NET ID.
3. I was using a N-line in Mgcamd. (But obviously you can use c:line CCCam).
4. This guide is for Cable ONLY!! But you can run Sky with this also.
5. Big thanks to Wooshman (Wooshbuild is a great build mate)

Might help someone if they fancy using Wooshbuild eh!

sorted it

Thx

Last edited:
hi
new to these boxes,used dreambox,technomate,openbox,d2mac,but this is first twin tuner
can i have an lnb from a fixed dish on 28,and another on another dish with 3 fixed LNBs
thanks

hi
new to these boxes,used dreambox,technomate,openbox,d2mac,but this is first twin tuner
can i have an lnb from a fixed dish on 28,and another on another dish with 3 fixed LNBs
thanks

What box have you got this thread is for zgemma H2.H with one sat and cable tuners. If you have a twin sat tuner zgemma maybe best posting in here
Zgemma-Star H.2S i think woosh has played with multi sats if you haven't got a zgemma post in the general sat section

Forgive me for not seeing but how do I find my net ID ? Theres network ID -00000

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Just to be a pain there is now a WooshBuild for the H2H

It is running OpenATV 6.0 beta and already setup for sat & Cable.

You just need to add your Net ID to tuner B and also ABM as instructed in the first post. There is no need to remove any plugins.

Wooshman can you please send me the link for 6.0 I'd be really grateful or is it listed in downloads as whoosh build OpenATV 6.0 beta ? On the plus side I'm so glad you did one for both.. I love this build!

Wooshman can you please send me the link for 6.0 I'd be really grateful or is it listed in downloads as whoosh build OpenATV 6.0 beta ? On the plus side I'm so glad you did one for both.. I love this build!

Guys no need to use this guide now as the main man Mr Wooshman has made a build for the H2H which is set up for both Cable and Sat.

It was just a wee guide to get the cable side up and running for people until Wooshman released the main build.

thanks again to Wooshman...........wooshbuild is the best build ive used for any Zgemma FACT!!!!

Guys no need to use this guide now as the main man Mr Wooshman has made a build for the H2H which is set up for both Cable and Sat.

It was just a wee guide to get the cable side up and running for people until Wooshman released the main build.

thanks again to Wooshman...........wooshbuild is the best build ive used for any Zgemma FACT!!!!

It wasn't just a wee guide mate, it was a complete, thorough guide so people could sort it on their box and deserves the credit

The main reason we did it, even though we can't directly support it as no cable, is because if you flash your box using the re-flash option, or a new versino of WooshBuild came out you would end up with the H2S version again. Now you have a true H2H image which means you can re-flash and upgrade knowing you will still have a H2H setup.

Well I'm glad you made a true H2H image mate as you said it will be fully updatable in the future........ bottom line is Wooshbuild wouldn't be available without yourself and a few others hard work which I'm sure a lot of people are very thankful for.

Just to be a pain there is now a WooshBuild for the H2H

It is running OpenATV 6.0 beta and already setup for sat & Cable.

You just need to add your Net ID to tuner B and also ABM as instructed in the first post. There is no need to remove any plugins.

Great news Wooshman! Does this have the easy set up like the H2S?

Virtually, just not the Net ID and ABM bit. I also wonder if the EPG Import plugin in place of CrossEPG was the best move, but please feel free to let me know and how it can be improved upon.

We will sort BaseBuild in the coming weeks to make it more streamlined like the Sat only methods.

Last edited:
Hi Wooshman thanks for the updated image, I have setup my H2H as of the original post but have trouble with the menus when looking on my HDD to play movies via NAS or recorded content as they are really stretched out. there are large blank spaces between each title. Any ideas how to adjust? Also I have flashed several times with the same usb but thought I would sort the problem by reflashing with your update but the same usb wont flash just get boot! again any ideas? it has been good up till now!

Go Tescos an buy a verbatim usb they flash n there only £5. Also make sure you have the folder called zgemma and your cfg file next to it then flash

Go Tescos an buy a verbatim usb they flash n there only £5. Also make sure you have the folder called zgemma and your cfg file next to it then flash

Do you have to put the cfg file in a folder or not as I can't get the usb importer to load my line... ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cfg goes on the usb, the usb stick goes in the front of the box and then run the cam importer.

The cam importer doesn't look if the format of the contents is right - it just finds the file and copies it across.

Back