Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

BTW. It was easy after sleep and using the correct USB that actually had WB on it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I love it.. had a few glitches with Cccam but mgcamd runs perfect! But most people have stated Nlines are more stable with mgcamd. But I'm in love with the vm skin.
55554479050d4c98b29d49a758e60c6d.jpg
e90e2cf25283c749604a5ddde0fcf942.jpg
e3934741275e228064125c63dbf6bdd8.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh and forgot the only thing that isn't set on v6 is the zgemmas clock, mine was on -00-

I will try and remember to sort this when I get back from being a lazy ****.

I love the new VM skin by Chabs too, even though running on a sat box we have it as default now on the family box.

Fancied a change and now running wooshbuild after looking at this guide, thanks for another great build.

Couple of questions though:-

1. How do I get the clock on the front of the zgemma to display the time?
2. How do I get the screen to display the channel numbers as I am manually entering them in on my remote?

Fancied a change and now running wooshbuild after looking at this guide, thanks for another great build.

Couple of questions though:-

1. How do I get the clock on the front of the zgemma to display the time?
2. How do I get the screen to display the channel numbers as I am manually entering them in on my remote?

For the clock you'll have to download a plugin called 'Permanent VFD Clock'. once thats d'led and installed go into the plugins menu and it should be near the bottom of the list. Go into it and change the top two options from false to true. You may need to restart the GUI

Thanks for the response I will try it but bizarrely it no longer stays on -00- it now records the time you initially turn it on and then leaves that time on.

I had similar problems but now works fine once you install VFD Clock. Bear in mind though the time does not change when the box is in standby

gonna try get this on my h2h today.
Tried WB 6 a fortnight ago and had no joy, been using bioheads image but want iptv so it's time for a change

Guys - Might be a dumb question but can i use the H2S base build for a Zgemma H2? As i want to use both Sly n Vermin.

No, it's a different one... on Wooshbuild site via the DOWNLOADS tab at the top of the page, download the one that says for Zgemma S, 2S, H1*, H2*

Thanks mate.

So in terms of setting up Cable do i follow D12UNC instructions at the begining of the thread or is the IMG already setup in that respect?

It will be pretty simple - from what I can gather, the H2 will use the same basebuild as the S and 2S but these are satellite boxes so will have AutobouquetsE2 plugin instead of ABM, so once you've flashed it, first job is to remove this plugin then install ABM then once you've done this, you can use the H2.H guide in my sig below which is better ;)

Another random ques - I have a orginal Vu+Duo lying around, which i would like to setup in the kids room as a FTA. Can i use the Vu+Duo2 Wooshbuild on this box....

I love it.. had a few glitches with Cccam but mgcamd runs perfect! But most people have stated Nlines are more stable with mgcamd. But I'm in love with the vm skin.

55554479050d4c98b29d49a758e60c6d.jpg
e90e2cf25283c749604a5ddde0fcf942.jpg
e3934741275e228064125c63dbf6bdd8.jpg

HI MATE WHAT VM SKIN IS THIS FROM PLUGINS AS THERE IS A FEW...

Back