WooshBuild WooshBuild Infinity advice

fermec

Hi There

Due to loseing all channels over the past few days I have had to revert to flashing my box (Zgemma H3 2TC) with openatv 6.3, and installing the latest cam feed to get mgcam 1.45 installed I can now get all channels, but it is a bit of a pain setting up bouquets it used to be very easy with abm, so can I install WooshBuild Infinity on this and keep the settings I have now so everything is working then use abm in WooshBuild Infinity to set the bouquets up.

Thanks

fermec

Just make full backup first and also backup settings , (you should do that fist anyway) then you can always import settings if needed, or restore backup if things mess up.

Yeah good advice I will try it tonight now I know I can get all the channels I can revert back if it does not work.

Well that worked like a charm as the last part of the install is a scan and I have put the Net ID in it sorts all the channels into bouquets, so all good now all up and running.

I've just installed whooshbuild Infinity openatv 6.3 How to install 1.45 how do I put my line details in cws

I've just installed whooshbuild Infinity openatv 6.3 How to install 1.45 how do I put my line details in cws
If you installed infinity today you will be using openatv 6.4
In which case mgcamd 1.45 is probably already installed.
To check if it is, press green, press red
Choose softcam and see if it's installed.
Your CWS lines go in newcamd.list in usr.keys folder

If you installed infinity today you will be using openatv 6.4
In which case mgcamd 1.45 is probably already installed.
To check if it is, press green, press red
Choose softcam and see if it's installed.
Your CWS lines go in newcamd.list in usr.keys folder
I'm a newbie where do I find newcamd.list in usr.keys What do I do once I go back into the box

download filezilla and install it on laptop
Download FileZilla Client for Windows (64bit)
open it
on the box remote press menu>information>network
get th ip address 192.168 etc and write it down
in filezilla put that ip address in host
type root in user
put password in and click quick connect
go to usr/keys folder and put the newcamd.list in there
make sure your line's inside it first.

If filezilla wont connect this is because openatv6.4 needs you to set a password first
menu>setup>system>network>password setup, write this down too because you'll need it again next time to login to the box

Did you install OpenATV 6.3 or OpenATV 6.4 if you installed 6.4 then you need to select menu \setup \system \Network\ Password Setup and add password

Please delete did not notice member already mentioned Password

You also need to type password twice , when you type second one you will not see cursor moving or password.

Hi all i am haveing issues trying to flash wooshbuild on my box went to openwebif typed in root then my box password added the link paste to browser enter error no such directory exist help

Back