WooshBuild wooshbuild infinity softcam

can anyone help please, novice here trying my best, flashed my h2h with woosh infinity but got no softcams cannot find them anywhere, been into FileZilla anf ftp folders needed into keys dropped my linr in mcanbd but no look, tried ti import via usb but still no look.
frre to air channels are working but my cws I cant get going I know the line is def working as it was before I flashed from old image,,,,,,, any help greatly appreciated in easy terms please

Anyone else struggling to get to grips with the new softcam setup in the info menu with OpenATV since the latest update I did today with software manger update it has now removed the straight forward simple softcam feed which allowed all softcam versions ,,I can no longer get my Oscam to work anymore ? Is this OpenATV or Wooshbuild ? I very much prefer the last version as it was very clear and with good indication of credentials.

Im back to square 1. Cams installed and setup correctly, line is in USR/KEYS with mg_cfg. Everything is as it should be but no channels clearing. Decided to flash a backup from january that was jusy posted and everything is working fine. Theres definitely some issue with the new softcam setup but im just going to avoid any updates for now.

green button then red button to remove plugins then scroll to sotcams and uninstall what you need to or uninstall all softcam and the n put 2.0 on i put it on me brothers box the other day

green button then red button to remove plugins then scroll to sotcams and uninstall what you need to or uninstall all softcam and the n put 2.0 on i put it on me brothers box the other day
Yes tried that still says will not downgrade 4.3 to 2.0

just uninstall the softcams then whats in removable plugins softcams green button red button softcams and uninstall whats there

Back