WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to use oscam with that box because it has an ARM processor, or you can use a C line if you download CCcam2.3.2 - no other version of CCcam will work on that box.
if you are unfamiliar with oscam, I suggest you download @Willo3092 resource softcams and lines, which is now in the 'toolkit' in Downloads section

Thanks for confirming this,, oscam the only option for the arm setup,, is the mgcamd 1.35 not a option? .....there are a few examples versions of the oscam ipk available not sure which is suitable ? tried the @Willo3092 download source is broken no longer able to download?

Thanks for confirming this,, oscam the only option for the arm setup,, is the mgcamd 1.35 not a option? .....there are a few examples versions of the oscam ipk available not sure which is suitable ? tried the @Willo3092 download source is broken no longer able to download?

no you can't use any mgcamd lines or softcams with that box
the download is now bundled in 'toolkit' by the same author
it contains oscam files and everything else you need to get up and running

So I have put infinity on my H7S and put my line in of which is active, however, in regards to the channel listing, only the FTA are on their correct numbers and say SS PL is on 1250. I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to get the channels numbers running as they should be. Thanks

So I have put infinity on my H7S and put my line in of which is active, however, in regards to the channel listing, only the FTA are on their correct numbers and say SS PL is on 1250. I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to get the channels numbers running as they should be. Thanks

have you loaded the epg?
press green button>epgimporter>blue button>choose rytec virgin sky uk xmltv
make sure there's green ticks in all six cateogories
press exit once
press yellow to download epg data

Not sure but would it help having the all channels bouquet?
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > providers > create main bouquet > set to yes all channels
Then run a scan

I assume SS PL is iptv? You can set iptv bouquets to be on top instead of ABM bouquets. In AutoBouquetsMaker configure change place ABM bouquets bottom green to save then rescan ABM.

You can use CustomMix to merge iptv and ABM channels but you'll probably best have a search around the forum or start a new thread as it won't be related to wooshbuild infinity.

Hi I've just installed WB infinity on my gigablue running openATV 6.2
All seemed to be going ok, looks to have installed but now it's stuck on a screen that says Wooshbuild Infinity against a brick wall background.
Nothing happens when I press any keys on the remote and switching it off and on again from the back brings me to the same screen.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this please?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi I've just installed WB infinity on my gigablue running openATV 6.2
All seemed to be going ok, looks to have installed but now it's stuck on a screen that says Wooshbuild Infinity against a brick wall background.
Nothing happens when I press any keys on the remote and switching it off and on again from the back brings me to the same screen.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this please?

Thanks a lot for your help.
If your not getting a response from the remote and turning it off brings you to the same place, then you havent much choice than to start again. I honestly cant say what went wrong. A ball ache I know but...

If your not getting a response from the remote and turning it off brings you to the same place, then you havent much choice than to start again. I honestly cant say what went wrong. A ball ache I know but...
Thanks guys....ended up downloading the app and used the remote on their. Got it restarted and all looks to be ok now. Normal remote back up and running again but for some reason it started running in a different skin to the one I had selected during WB installation. Is their a way of checking if I am running WB or not as in case it didn't install correctly, I'll start again.

Thanks again

Thanks guys....ended up downloading the app and used the remote on their. Got it restarted and all looks to be ok now. Normal remote back up and running again but for some reason it started running in a different skin to the one I had selected during WB installation. Is their a way of checking if I am running WB or not as in case it didn't install correctly, I'll start again.

Thanks again
If you press the green button do you see wb config as your first plugin? If so you can switch the skin in there. If not then it hasnt installed properly.

Hi,

Would appreciate some help. Using wooshbuild for few months now great with the VPN plugin
My h2h box was recording IPTV fine. But all of sudden it has lost visibility of any recordings.
Path showing as /media/mmc

What should correct path be? Thanks in advance.
my vpn dont seem to worl im on voda did u use the plugin in woosj

Okay looking for a bit of help with my Zgemma H7C ive configured my oscam.server file to suit .root/var/keys with active line and dump into correct folder and restarted box ,but blank screen black even on FTA channel ,i can confirm there is full signal strength on tuner B indicated but in the softcam menu display shows No ECM values? Is the oscam.server file the only file needed? sorry this is my first experience with a oscam setup.

[reader]
label = xxx-cline-server
protocol = cccam
device = xxxxx
user = xxxx
password = xxxx
inactivitytimeout = 30
group = 1
cccversion = 2.3.2

[reader]
label = xxx-nline-server
protocol = newcamd