WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using WB2.001 on h2h and getting freezing on some channels. Would upgrading to infinity possibly stop this ? And could the upgrading be done all from the remote . Also would it save my line if I upgraded or would I need to put line on again, as I struggled with the set up from scratch when I bought the box .Thanks.

You can flash straight from the box, but you would have to do it a few times to get to atv 6.2. Maybe easier trying to flash it from usb first
Before you flash If you go into wb config you can backup your line. I believe it then stores it on your hdd. But always have a copy of it just in case
Once flashed and infinity is installed, you can then run the cam importer to put your line back in place

I am going to close this thread now. If you require help on this build start a new thread below these stickies.
If you issue relates to this build, use the prefix option WooshBuild when starting a new thread.

Hi i'm currently running wooshbuild 6.1 on a vu+duo2 with free to air sky channels + iptv sub. would i need to put 6.2 on then webif infinity....? or can i go from 6.1 to infinity.
I have read woosh's guide Any Enigma2 box - Cable, Satellite, FreeView & IPTV & i would prefer to restore my original settings if i do restore my settings will this create issues with plugins
wb config
autobouquets e2
crossepg
dream-explorer
e2speedtest
e2iplayer
firmware upgrade
imdb setup
lcd4linux
media player
movie organisor
openwebif
transcodingsetup
xc-multi
xe
xe catchup
xe vod
xe vpn
I would appreciate some advise

Hi everyone , not very clued up on this things but i'm installing wooshbuild on my zgemma h2s & i have heard it needs the zgemma file i have extracted & also a new cam file . where do i get this new cam file so i can put on the memory stick & install it ?

im getting this error msg when installing

Attachments

• IMG_2150[1].JPG
    IMG_2150[1].JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back