WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looking for some info, I have put wbi on my e2 but I use both eyeptv & fta can I have both or just 1 or the other? as I don't wanna go through a plugin for my services when im too used too how wb v7 was all on 1 screen
You can have them both on freesat and your iptv mate

Wooshbuild is made by a vital member on this forum it is an image for zgemma boxes and a lot of other boxes it gives you sly look if a sat box with different skins from wb skin to sly q skin made by another member you can have the vm look by a vm skin there is lots to describe and say but reflash your box with open atv 6.2 and follow the infinity install guide and try it for your self you won't be disappointed
Cheers Baz. Seems like it's an image set up and ready to go for those who want don't want the hassle of manual installs.
Just got myself an H9.2S with Openvix flashed. I'm quite happy with my current setup and a few additional plugins. Not a fan of the Sly skins myself, but could always install it if needed. Thanks for the info on what it is. Clearly a very popular as I see it a lot on various forums and videos.

hi is there a way of taking a back up or dump fileof the image when its finised? to put on to other boxes thanks.
i have a dump done but when i go in to plugins new ones will no longer download?
as ive a few boxes to flash. thanks

hi is there a way of taking a back up or dump fileof the image when its finised? to put on to other boxes thanks.
i have a dump done but when i go in to plugins new ones will no longer download?
as ive a few boxes to flash. thanks

just do a full backup and then use that to image other boxes

I have but plugins not working? And do i do it on the usb from the start or how? Thanks.
stick a usb in the front and save the full back up to the usb then use the backup on the other boxes it will also copy your line on the backup so if you use a different line on other boxes that will have to be changed once finished

stick a usb in the front and save the full back up to the usb then use the backup on the other boxes it will also copy your line on the backup so if you use a different line on other boxes that will have to be changed once finished
Thanks. My mistake. Internet was off thought i done it wrong

@0007lion Reflash openatv6.2 and add infinity again, there were some problems last week and the week before so there's a possibility some plugin or other component hasn't installed.
It's not worth trying to track it down considering the short time needed to just start again
Hi
The first box I reinstalled 2 nights ago .
Did a fresh install of open ATV 6.2 then installed woosh infinity as per instructions.
It worked up until today. Now it's doing the same thing again.
Very frustrating .
Think I'll have to try a different build for these boxes. Infinity just isn't working!
Thanks for the help anyway .
Can anyone recommend a different build for enigma boxes? Thanks

just after installing Open ATV 6.3 and Wooshbuild Infinity on my h2s. Everything working a treat. Wood like to thank all involved in in the build and the idiot proof instructions on how to install. Again many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi
The first box I reinstalled 2 nights ago .
Did a fresh install of open ATV 6.2 then installed woosh infinity as per instructions.
It worked up until today. Now it's doing the same thing again.
Very frustrating .
Think I'll have to try a different build for these boxes. Infinity just isn't working!
Thanks for the help anyway .
Can anyone recommend a different build for enigma boxes? Thanks
mine was the same it wouldn't work on my e2 either so went back too wb7

hi
I recently upgrade my tiviar alpha plus with openatv (beta) 6.3 then installed latest wooshbuild infinity
all was ok but now when i try to use my Picture in picture it crashes my box , it ran ok on 6.2 and infinity before
so i dont know if its the openatv (beta) 6.3 or infinity.
can anyone help out
thanx
ive included a log file, but i dont understand it
thanx again

Attachments

• enigma 2_crash_1552942977.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
hello can someone help stuck on the welcome to wooshbuild installing satellite channels but box does not reset how can I fix this please. I have a h2s box and trying to install wooshbuild inifinity thanks

hello can someone help stuck on the welcome to wooshbuild installing satellite channels but box does not reset how can I fix this please. I have a h2s box and trying to install wooshbuild inifinity thanks

Not really sure what you're asking here.
Have you flashed openatv6.2 as the prerequisite to adding wooshbuild infinity?
have you chosen your sat region?
have you set the tuner configuration to 28.2e?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back